• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Radiant Discussion Thread

Mh, after finishing the Mashle profiles I will try to revise the verse. There are many things wrong

The 7-A calculation is not Hameline's, but Nemesis's. And the feat should scale to normal stats.

The relati calculation is not correct, since the light speed statement is a scene that exists only in the anime

Besides basic things in the P&A being forgotten (Heat Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Subject Reality, etc)

And there are many other things

Fantasia itself is mainly based on turning imagination into reality. Aside from the fact that the characters often put real things into the paper
Specific heat abilities or referring to attacks causing heat?
The Fantasia is declared to burn worse than fire and when it hits the target signs of vapor appear. Self explanatory
. But this calc isn't used at all for those reasons?
I would swear it was used

Idk, this would mean the world itself has passive subjective reality then as fantasia is all around them. So I think it's just energy manipulation but they can form the energy how they want which would be just energy manipulation.

Idk, this would mean the world itself has passive subjective reality then as fantasia is all around them. So I think it's just energy manipulation but they can form the energy how they want which would be just energy manipulation.
What kind of logic is that????

It is literally stated that the Fantasia is based on the will and intention of the user, with it being able to create anything the user wants, although each person has their own repertoire of acition. Fantasia is even stated to be a horizon of extraordinary possibilities. Besides there being feats of the characters turning things into fiction, with the most recent chapters showing that Seth doesn't even need a paper to change the state of things anymore. The fact that Fantasia is something universal is nothing, since it is something limited to its users, and everyone has their own way of controlling such a system (Since not everyone can turn things into fiction)

What kind of logic is that????

It is literally stated that the Fantasia is based on the will and intention of the user, with it being able to create anything the user wants, although each person has their own repertoire of acition. Fantasia is even stated to be a horizon of extraordinary possibilities. Besides there being feats of the characters turning things into fiction, with the most recent chapters showing that Seth doesn't even need a paper to change the state of things anymore. The fact that Fantasia is something universal is nothing, since it is something limited to its users, and everyone has their own way of controlling such a system (Since not everyone can turn things into fiction)
This just seems like a wide variety of applications with fantasia. And characters in other verses are able to manipulate energy based on their "will" and "intentions" without it being subjective reality. And creating anything you want sounds like they have really good control of the energy not subjective reality. "Fantasia is even stated to be a horizon of extraordinary possibilities" because of how fluid the control of it is, like some energy systems in other verses are. Have they created actual physical objects with their fantasia or is it just fantasia constructs?

And characters in other verses are able to manipulate energy based on their "will" and "intentions" without it being subjective reality.
It is subjective reality, that is literally the definition of the Power
Subjective Reality is the power that allows the user to manipulate the boundary between reality and unreality. It allows the user to induce reality to what is fiction, fantasy or imaginary, bringing them into existence, as well as turning facts, entities and events into unreality,
Of course, not everyone will be able to turn things into fiction, this varies from user to user and depends on how good the person is with Fantasia. Most will only have an extremely limited subjective reality, but will still fit with the terms of the ability
Have they created actual physical objects with their fantasia or is it just fantasia constructs?
As I said, is limited. The characters are shown to be able to turn physical things into fiction, and to turn their wills into real things in limited form. It still fits the ability in anyway

All could easily be absorption which one is stated to have been that.
Doesnt sound like subjective reality, sounds like Seth didnt have a good grasp on his use of fantasia.

It's stated that Fantasia is a variation of the user's will and intention
Again sounds like the use of energy is just dependent on the persons skill with the energy. It reminds me of Nen users control of aura more than subjective reality.

And how do you explain Fantasia being energy in the world but also correlate that to subjective reality?
I wont argue this much more wont matter but I do think you should get others opinions instead of us just arguing it.

There has never been a precise definition of this. It has been called "absorption", "confining" and "sealing". There is no precise definition. In my opinion Limited Subjective Reality is the best bet, since it basically makes things turn into a drawing

Yeah no i disagree with that 1000%.

Fantasia is just literally energy manipulation, sorcerers use their mind to shape energy and that's it, there is no "unreality becomes reality" of any kind going on.

There has never been a precise definition of this. It has been called "absorption", "confining" and "sealing". There is no precise definition. In my opinion Limited Subjective Reality is the best bet, since it basically makes things turn into a drawing
So, as it has been called be 3 or so different names, you think the best bet is to index it as something entirely different than any of the names it got?

Sus

So ignoring the SR thing, ap mountain level scaling off Hameline for other people? I would like some scans for the reasoning. And any hax not on the page? @LIFE_OF_KING

let me see your page. And someone said radiant can be low 2-c because fantasia apparently, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS ABOUT.
I think he was referring to the forest since it has its own space-time properties, but no one is low 2-C. Nothing close to low 2-C. Highest thing so far is Mountain Level

also you can find here the draft, I think first one. I'm still re-reading to see I didn't forget anything.

True actually, I gotta re-read it.
in ur page you note that it's rumored Myr was making mountains, are these the ones they referred to?
0037-007.png

If it is these, they could be class G to T from the looks of it.

in ur page you note that it's rumored Myr was making mountains, are these the ones they referred to?
0037-007.png

If it is these, they could be class G to T from the looks of it.
Maybe... We never see him do it, there was statement of him being able to make mountains.

think he's an elf or magician. prob is an infected since he can control fantasia
Before Nemesis were a thing Fantasia/Sorcery was something anyone could use, it's stated in the Patriem Inquisitor's spin off sinopse, and Myr is probably from that time + we have only seen human infected so far.

Before Nemesis were a thing Fantasia/Sorcery was something anyone could use, it's stated in the Patriem Inquisitor's spin off sinopse, and Myr is probably from that time + we have only seen human infected so far.
IIRC Myr was half human half pixie

Radiant is getting a 2 spin-off series!!!! Lets Go!!!! Both exploring the "Radiantverse" as the author calls it.

Cyfandir Chronicles!!!
"We dive into Caislean Merlin, in the aftermath of the Cyfandir war. We will show you the daily life of the school by following Aquill, one of the aspiring sorcerer-knights whose life has been profoundly turned upside down since the war against the army of the Inquisition."
On the program: chivalry-sorcery lessons, dragons, secrets of sacred armor, mysteries of the castle...
scenario/story=>@tonytonyvalente
drawing/art=>@naokuren

Expected release: end of 2023, beginning of 2024

Fabula Fantasia!!
It's about the founder of Inquisition, the Patrem Inquisitor:
"In a world suffocating under the yoke of witchcraft and magic objects, a modest peasant boy stands alone against the powerful.
At least, that's what the legend says..."
Fabula Fantasia will bring you into Radiant universe way before the fall of Nemesis, way before the lost of Fantasia,
When pretty much everyone could use magic objects.
Story and Art: @tonytonyvalente

Expected release end of 2023

My prediction for Fabula's story:

Sorcerers were evil back in the day and there was lots of fantasia and magic back then, so lots of sorcerers were rampant. But the farmer steps up. He eventually wins and creates the Inquisition, which in turn leads to the massive loss of sorcerers and fantasia today. But one of the sorcerers back then created the nemesis which leads today's world. Since sorcerers were viewed evil back then, that's why there are hunted in today times.

Hmmm, not sure if the main problem will be the sorcerers, it's meant to be a Pre-Nemesis Fall story so i think instead of being sorcerers/infected we may have a new name for them.

Anyway, i think having 2 spin offs means the main series is selling well, right? That's good.

Back