• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Mob

100%0

Ansen

2nd key third release0
Inconclusive0

Welcome to VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney! In this tourney 16 country class heavyweights are competing for a special championship. There can only be one champion, so may the strongest win!

In the seventh match, it'll be Shigeo vs Ansen!

Rules
  • 100 meters starting distance with equal speed.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Fight takes place in an endlessly expansive and empty/ruined city
  • MOB HAS PRIOR KNOWLEDGE ON ANSEN'S POISON POWERS
Shigeo is at 6-B.
Ansen is at 6-B.

I am going to be brutally honest here. There is absolutely nothing stopping Ansen from just firing Mido 2 (a beam of water) to bisect Mob instantly. Or... using Ryudo 7 (Cause of Absolute Severance to control cause and effect, severing any present effects including attacks or people).
Mob could use Telekinesis to crush her and turn her into a pretzel but then the White Snake would just come out and kill him anyway by teleporting onto him and biting him.
What is stopping Ansen from using Ryudo 3: Draconic Mist to surround the entire city and then forcing snakes to come from underground and bite Mob in the leg, poisoning him?
I don't really get what Mob could actually do aside from crushing her with debris.
Ansen in Third Release would be at 60% of her full strength. She could do the following:
  1. Use Mido 2 to bisect Mob by firing a water beam at him. Even with speed equalised, she should be able to do this with ease.
  2. Use Mido 4 and Ryudo 3 to blind him by creating mist.
  3. Use Ryudo 1 to instantly restrain his soul.
  4. Even with prior knowledge, Ansen will be resistant to Mob's telekinesis-based Paralysis Inducement.
  5. Use Ryudo 7 to bisect him or sever all of his attacks by controlling cause and effect on a limited scale.
  6. Spawn a tree on top of him (directly on top of him which is something she can do - Her standard tactics state "She predominantly uses snakes from a distance, preferring to fight at range as she lacks any real CQC training although she is able to use her snakes as a form of teleportation and reach.") by using Ryudo 8 to then absorb all of his energy.
  7. She can also grow stronger by constantly absorbing energy in her environment or in the sky, including Mob's own.
  8. Spawn in an infinite amount of country-sized snakes to destroy Mob. He doesn't have infinite stamina so she can do this.
  9. Fight forever by absorbing natural energy passively.
  10. Use her snakes from a range to constantly fire venomous water at Mob.
  11. End the fight by using Ryudo 6 to cause him to explode.
They are equal in most cases but Ansen can just go underground by using a snake to jump straight onto Mob (she does this in character several times) and bite down on him, paralysing him which will give her the chance to bisect him with Mido 2 or Ryudo 7.

Mob can however do the following:
  • Crush her with TK
  • Give her his emotions to fry her brain
  • Pop her eyes out
  • Possess her very being
  • Reflect her attacks back at her
  • Generate smoke to blind her
Ansen counters basically all of these through:
  1. Crushing her with Telekinesis wouldn't work since the White Snake would appear and one shot him, on her behalf. Irrespective of states of being including Third Release, the White Snake will always appear.
  2. Emotional manipulation could work although he would have to do it extremely quickly
  3. Popping her eyes out won't work since she can heal herself through Prana
  4. Possession could work although again, he'd need to do so extremely quickly and the White Snake would automatically appear and fight on her behalf.
  5. Attack Reflection wouldn't work since she is immune to all of her venom-based attacks. The only attack that'd do any damage is Ryudo 7 being reflected and she can regenerate from the other Ryudos easily
  6. Smoke manipulation would never work since she could absorb it or counter with Ryudo 3/Mido 4.

And no, I'm not making anything up. You can look at her page as well as this, this and this for further information.

Ansen has too many wincons including a Type 5 immortality through regeneration if her physical body and soul do die with which she'll appear right behind Mob and have one snake use its full power to poison Mob, ending the fight for good.

1. Use Ryudo 1 to instantly restrain his soul.
  2. Use Ryudo 7 to bisect him or sever all of his attacks by controlling cause and effect on a limited scale.
Soul paralysis?

Causality manip?

Haven't even checked the rest and you're already gonna have to explain these a bit. These HAVE to be conditional or limited in some way or this could go downhill fast 🗿

I literally wrote Ryudo includes her limited causality manipulation which is what ryudo 7 is. It is the notable attacks section.

Soul manipulation is through ryudo as well but its only in the notable attacks section (Ryudo 1)
I have literally explained every single wincon ansen has and what mob could do as well as ansen's counters

I literally wrote Ryudo includes her limited causality manipulation which is what ryudo 7 is. It is the notable attacks section.

Soul manipulation is through ryudo as well but its only in the notable attacks section (Ryudo 1)
I have literally explained every single wincon ansen has and what mob could do as well as ansen's counters
You're supposed to explain how these techniques work, not force me to go check on my own, the burden is on the one who submitted the character to explain what they do

Anyway, I did go check, and it didn't help at all 🗿 Ryudo 1 says "Restrains soul through binding" (direct quote). That's all that's there. This doesn't provide the answer I was looking for, which is the method by which Ansen accomplishes it. This description implies something automatic, which is barred.

Furthermore, Ryudo 7 just has a quote and says "This technique rips cause and effect, severing any present effects." What does this mean exactly? And is it something that can be used over and over?

Her ryudo are all in her notable attacks section alongside mido

They are listed there if you want a read of them.

Mob cannot win unless he tries to instakill her but even if he does kill her and the white snake, as I have said on the country thread, the Haalahaala will immediately manifest and kill Mob. The white snake will reappear and give her the win through Body replacement

You're supposed to explain how these techniques work, not force me to go check on my own, the burden is on the one who submitted the character to explain what they do

Anyway, I did go check, and it didn't help at all 🗿 Ryudo 1 says "Restrains soul through binding" (direct quote). That's all that's there. This doesn't provide the answer I was looking for, which is the method by which Ansen accomplishes it. This description implies something automatic, which is barred.

Furthermore, Ryudo 7 just has a quote and says "This technique rips cause and effect, severing any present effects." What does this mean exactly? And is it something that can be used over and over?
She has to use Ryudo 1 which is through invisible bindings appearing around him and his soul. He would need to overpower the technique physically.

Even if that is actually restricted, Ryudo 7 is done by her pointing her fingers at the target or simply saying the words. Yes, it can be used over and over again. It summons slashes that, even if they don't hurt the target (which they won't hurt Mob), will appear on their body. It is used to sever the attack's cause and effect (hence the name). Example, let's say Mob fires a bunch of debris at her, she can use Ryudo 7 to constantly slice all of them down, severing their effect. Its mostly used to slice things in half, severing an attack's effect. Here's the quote. "Ryudo 8: Draconic Tree." Ansen thought in visible annoyance as a large tree appeared; easily dwarfing the wall as the roots of the tree started to bind themselves around the wall only for it to be instantly cut in half. "Ryudo 7: Cause of Absolute Severance."

She can use it to bisect Mob though if she does a large enough version of the attack. She can do the same thing with Mido 2 which is a beam of water that she fires from her mouth. This can instantly kill Mob too if it lands.

She has to use Ryudo 1 which is through invisible bindings appearing around him and his soul. He would need to overpower the technique physically.

Even if that is actually restricted, Ryudo 7 is done by her pointing her fingers at the target or simply saying the words. Yes, it can be used over and over again. It summons slashes that, even if they don't hurt the target (which they won't hurt Mob), will appear on their body. It is used to sever the attack's cause and effect (hence the name). Example, let's say Mob fires a bunch of debris at her, she can use Ryudo 7 to constantly slice all of them down, severing their effect. Its mostly used to slice things in half, severing an attack's effect. Here's the quote. "Ryudo 8: Draconic Tree." Ansen thought in visible annoyance as a large tree appeared; easily dwarfing the wall as the roots of the tree started to bind themselves around the wall only for it to be instantly cut in half. "Ryudo 7: Cause of Absolute Severance."
Who's to say that he can't? He's a strong Esper.

This doesn't actually imply anything to do with causality after thinking about it for a moment

I mean, the quote just says she cut them all in half. pretty simple. Nothing about that or its description implies a severance of effect. If you wanna be technical about it then yeah it would 'sever the effect' but that's only because the stuff just doesn't land. Has nothing to do with changing or negating its effect outright. If this is the case and it's just a form of decent defense, that's actually fine

It would sever the effect of his attacks. It would eventually land on Mob if she used it offensively (which she could).

Although, she hardcounters him in basically every way. There isn't a way Mob could realistically win aside from his telekinetic attacks instantly landing on her.

"In character, she uses these snakes to create trees or barriers, meaning they get reduced significantly or slightly. The snake teleportation is at CLOSE RANGE (VERY CLOSE LIKE SHE IS INFRONT OF YOU CLOSE RANGE). She has NEVER shown the capability to teleport her snakes mid range however her snakes will often burrow through the ground and slither onto the opponent, biting them with her poison."

Doesn't seem in character to swarm with snakes, plus, with prior knowledge ande attack reflection Mob should defend them even if they won't hurt Ansen
Ansen has too many wincons including a Type 5 immortality through regeneration if her physical body and soul do die with which she'll appear right behind Mob and have one snake use its full power to poison Mob, ending the fight for good.
Plus I had no idea she was a type 5 immortal... You know these characters need to be beatable to be allowed right

She'll be deathlessly immortal for a minute meaning she will be able to instantly appear behind him and poison him with direct contact by wrapping a snake around him to kill him. She has no way to really lose although Mob would keep destroying all of her snakes with ease.

So yeah, she will appear behind him and instakill him by a snake being on his body and then adding the full power of Third release, making not only the poison stronger but also the snake's size will increase to that of a country, which would whittle her immortality time to 30 seconds but it'll be more than enough to end the fight.

If I can recall that type of regen in this tourney is restricted
Therefore Ansen should be DQ'd

Did you actually read what i wrote for it?
Temporary Immortality (Type 5 - After the replacement technique is active, Ansen returns for 1 minute, but she is completely immortal. However, if she uses the Release states, her timer goes down by a few seconds; she also explicitly states that once using this in tandem with Final Release, her timer goes from 1 minute to just 5 seconds)

She is in third release which is 2 stages lower than final release, so she'll have 30 seconds of immortality if she activates it during the minute timer)

Did you actually read what i wrote for it?
Temporary Immortality (Type 5 - After the replacement technique is active, Ansen returns for 1 minute, but she is completely immortal. However, if she uses the Release states, her timer goes down by a few seconds; she also explicitly states that once using this in tandem with Final Release, her timer goes from 1 minute to just 5 seconds)

She is in third release which is 2 stages lower than final release, so she'll have 30 seconds of immortality if she activates it during the minute timer)
How do you have temporary immortality though? Isn’t this more like a self resurrection? Does she even stay alive after it’s done? How does this ability play out in the story as well?

Plus what stops mob from just casting her out with telekinesis and way higher lifting strength anyway? I think he can just wall her off for the time frame

This is the quote:

“I have no choice!! I HAVE TO DO THIS!!” Ansen thought to herself as the 2 snakes she let go of before were also quickly erased, according to plan. “True Snake Art: Body Replacement.” Ansen then said, throwing her remaining snake on the ground, knowing what this would mean before using all 7 chakras and then saying “White Snake of Rebirth: Final Return”, turning this snake into the White Snake and manifesting her body. "This is my final physical technique." They both said at the same time. “How did you do that?!” Ayumi asked as Ansen smiled. “Let’s just say that its a last resort. I returned to full health for a minute… and now… Final Release!” Ansen said as this reduced her full health timer from 1 minute to 5 seconds, only to use this time to speedblitz Ayumi who used the full strength of Jacob’s Ladder to erase the White Snake of Rebirth.

She is temporarily immortal through her replacing herself and turning a snake into the White Snake to instantly in very close range towards the opponent which she would use to one-shot Mob. However, the White Snake of Rebirth: Final Return is something that can only be done if her Dragon egg is destroyed and then all 1000 snakes are wiped out after the fact. THIS IS HER PROPER 1 MINUTE IMMORTALITY.

The true snake art: body replacement is something that she can repeatedly do, without the white snake if most of the 1000 snakes are gone. This is under Body Control and Damage Reduction/Damage Transferal (Able to create snakes from inside of her body and use them to attack. Can "shed her skin" and create a new body for herself, allowing her to get rid of all prior damage)

If she and the White Snake die, the Haalahaala will immediately appear, ending the fight. The White Snake would then just re-emerge and return her back via White Snake of Rebirth: Final Return, giving her the win.

Mob could cast her out but then she would then use her full speed in Third Release to appear in front of him and use her snake at full strength to poison him (this is something that she actually did when in this 1 minute state).

I don't really know how Mob would realistically win.

Last edited:
So what stops Mob flying above Ansen, grabbing all her snakes, and twisting them and her like he did Toichiro or trapping them between buildings? There’s Ansen’s LS but I have a big issue with that being considered Class P considering what’s right next to Class T (Mob’s LS btw) is that it’s the weight of the heaviest mountains. Ansen won’t be able to get in close range and if she does she’d have to break his psychic barriers without being restrained.

Ansen has dealt with flying users before. Even if Ansen does get trapped, the White Snake will simply appear from underneath the building and do as it did here against Ayumi (someone who can also fly):
“I have to do it!” Ansen thought to herself as the White Snake of Rebirth immediately broke out by virtue of Ayumi’s tiresome state before teleporting (yes, teleporting) to Ayumi’s neck and biting her with the Haalahala, poisoning her soul, mind and body as she screamed.

If this happens, then Mob is as good as dead. He is never going to be able to do anything against the Haalahaala which the White Snake has in its fangs and will be able to use. It could then respawn her via White snake of rebirth final return or body replacement, ending the fight.

As I have said, Ansen could just use Ryudo 8 to destroy the buildings by creating a huge tree (which yes, Mob would counter but it would also absorb his energy).

Ansen has dealt with flying users before. Even if Ansen does get trapped, the White Snake will simply appear from underneath the building and do as it did here against Ayumi (someone who can also fly):
“I have to do it!” Ansen thought to herself as the White Snake of Rebirth immediately broke out by virtue of Ayumi’s tiresome state before teleporting (yes, teleporting) to Ayumi’s neck and biting her with the Haalahala, poisoning her soul, mind and body as she screamed.

If this happens, then Mob is as good as dead. He is never going to be able to do anything against the Haalahaala which the White Snake has in its fangs and will be able to use. It could then respawn her via White snake of rebirth final return or body replacement, ending the fight.

As I have said, Ansen could just use Ryudo 8 to destroy the buildings by creating a huge tree (which yes, Mob would counter but it would also absorb his energy).
How far can the snakes teleport? This’ll be an attack spanning likely a few kilometers they’ll have to break out of all while Ansen is being crushed to death.

Can I get a summary on this Haalahaala ability, it’s very long on the page. But if it has to bite or make contact with Mob, it can also be telekinetically grabbed and Mob also has his forcefields to block it off. He is not the kind of fighter to stick close to someone if he doesn’t have to and he’s not enraged or enjoying the fight. More than likely, he just kills the White Snake and Ansen once she’s revived, ending the fight.

Is a tree really going to be able to counter this?
tumblr_ppan5jf9mX1qbv7vl_500.gifv

Also she’d have to be able to absorb Psychic Energy which differs from normal energy which I don’t think she has showings of.

Last edited:
Can Ansen even summon the White Snake? That looks like it’s in a separate key from her Third Release and Final Release is restricted.

Psychic Energy seems to be very different from normal energy judging from what’s been said, so any absorption of power from the tree is unlikely to happen, And mobs’ fighting style judging from what I could gather from Mob vs Asuna is keeping his distance if possible and spamming Insta-Kill moves, at least in this key, which is ideal for avoiding and defeating the snakes.

I am very sure Yorrichi has said somewhere in the tourney thread that the snakes can only teleport at close ranges too, Which makes defending against them even simpler, so for ansen to win, they’d have to overpower shigeo’s LS to get in close.

Ansen is listed as Class P even though the feat given is Class T for some reason, so judging from feats themselves shigeo should have a pretty big LS advantage, which makes it easy for him to simply hold both ansen and the snakes down, or just crush them into oblivion, which limits their option’s significantly, and if shigeo crushes or holds them back at a distance, they can’t teleport directly to him to catch him off guard.

It seems to me like shigeo’s typical strategy plus his LS advantage is gonna be key to winning this fight, so I’m leaning him, but I’ll wait for more arguments

How far can the snakes teleport? This’ll be an attack spanning likely a few kilometers they’ll have to break out of all while Ansen is being crushed to death.

Can I get a summary on this Haalahaala ability, it’s very long on the page. But if it has to bite or make contact with Mob, it can also be telekinetically grabbed and Mob also has his forcefields to block it off. He is not the kind of fighter to stick close to someone if he doesn’t have to and he’s not enraged or enjoying the fight. More than likely, he just kills the White Snake and Ansen once she’s revived, ending the fight.

Is a tree really going to be able to counter this?
tumblr_ppan5jf9mX1qbv7vl_500.gifv

Also she’d have to be able to absorb Psychic Energy which differs from normal energy which I don’t think she has showings of.
The Draconic Tree can become as large as a city or country when she is in Third Release, furthermore, the Tree has broken through a wall the size of multiple continents, that meteor really wouldn't stop it and it will allow her to attack Mob from afar via Mido 2 and Ryudo 7 being used offensively.

To be honest, the Haalahaala will instantly one shot Mob.

The reason being is this, the moment it appears (once Ansen and the White Snake are "dead"), it would spread throughout the entire battlefield and it is described as this in the story and as an attack:
“The poison is called the Haalahala. So, halahal was the great poison of Samudra-Manthan and was there to balance Amrit generated from Manthan. A drop of halahal has the opposite effect as a drop of Amrit has. A single drop of Amrit made Devtas immortal and a single drop of Halahal would have ended them all. Now, when Samudra-Manthan was happening the mountain began to sink which then was supported by the turtle form of Shree Hari. Hari was now officially behind Samudra-Manthan and how can things which are directly related to God be destroyed. The Halahal was so dangerous and powerful, just by mere contact with the poison made few asuras lose their lives, and all the Devas fainted and started to get perishable. Then everyone requested the Mahadev, to save the entire Universe from getting extinct from the Halahal (poison) and spread into the atmosphere ( air pollution ) and would kill all the living beings. Or if the poison was in solid form, then Shiva's third eye power would convert it into ash. Even that ash if inhaled could cause harm. If the halahal poison is buried in the soil, it may cause the entire soil to get polluted, thus killing all the flora. The Halahal ash might travel from the soil into the ocean , and kill all the marine life. With the Kaal-Kuta Halahala (poison of death), the entire cosmos would have ceased to exist. It was a very strong poison that could have eradicated a lot of life. I think it is highly radioactive material. HalaHala is the most powerful poison in this entire multiverse. You can consider that as a composition of all the manifestations of poison in this whole multiverse. Like it is the darkness that can burn everything back to nothing. It is the absolute negative composition of Prakrithi(outcome, which is the ocean that Devas were churning) of source of manifestations. It is the ultimate Maaya. Who can control this now? The one who is beyond Prakrithi and so who is never affected in his body and mind whatsoever happens. That must be someone who has supreme consciousness. What is the form of supreme consciousness that is never unaffected by Maaya. Halahal vish” or diabolic poison, it was so poisonous that it started polluting the entire environment. To prevent the destruction of the environment, Lord Shiva drank it and held it in his throat, thus saving the world from its menacing effects. It was so poisonous that it would have destroyed any prakritik(natural) thing coming in contact with it. The entire Universe would have been Collapsed due to the destructive effect of the Poison. As is said in Śrī Śiva Mahāpurāṇa, Śatarudra Saṃhita, Chapter 22: “For the protection of the gods, Śiva, favourably disposed towards his devotees, voluntarily retained the Kālakūṭa in his neck and held the moon on his forehead.” No deity could control or ensure that Halahal doesn't cause harm. Even Vishnu became blue while trying to contain the poison. Devas ran to Lord Shiva as He is the one and only God who can take on the might of anyone and anything because He reigns every heart with his awareness, the sense of being that “I AM”. The final jurisprudence rests with Him alone. He wanted to be known as Nilkanth lest his conquery over death could be questioned. He is the one known as Mrityunjaya and no one else. He wanted to save the universe and its diverse denizens from certain destruction before their prescribed longevity. He is shown as a destroyer but he destroys only the evil and perpetrators of evil. The power to protect was assumed by Him as Vishnu was temporarily incapacitated. The poison came from the mouth of Vasuki, the serpent who is adorning the neck of Shiva. Halahala, also known as Kalakoota, was a poison that was the first item to surface from the ocean bed. It was so lethal that it could have wrecked the universe. Therefore, to save creation and lives on earth, Lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma and the Devas visited Kailash to seek Lord Shiva's help. Essentially, if it appeared now, not even I could defend against it." In addition, it is also described as "the Haalahala maintaining itself at full strength internally, shutting down Ayumi’s soul, concept, power, mind and body (the Haahahala does this casually)... as the poison devoured all of Creation whilst Zerox burned up as Ayumi, upon absorbing even a whiff… was knocked out even at full power, killing her as the two friends, who saw themselves as sisters… held hands with Kento and Sokaran trying to use the Zamharir, Fire and Zaqqum only for the flames, ice and poison to affect the entire world, Moon, universe and Creation however they were simply sucked into the poison… only for a white and golden light to manifest from both Ansen and Ayumi. “Her power as Queen of the Nagas is finally manifesting.” Ryujin said as a baby white snake appeared. “Hey! That’s Ansen’s snake!” Sokaran screamed out. “Vasuki is immortal, thou seest. He cannot truly die. But he is still weaker than Ananta Shesha.” Ryujin calmly said as Tatsuryuu felt death come unto him as Ryujin also did but barely let it affect him, only for all of the Poison to be absorbed into Ansen passively, granting her complete immortality and annihilation of all things."

The person saying "I" is Tatsuryuu, the same guy who has a Barrier which would scale far stronger than Mob and do the same things he can. No forcefield can grab the Haalahaala or withstand it and even then, the White Snake can just bite through Mob's forcefield (if it got close enough). Also... the White Snake will teleport onto Mob (if Ansen is dead, the Snake will fight for and by itself; it isn't restricted to any Release stages) through Space-Time Manipulation and instakill him through biting him moments faster than he could react. Then, the Snake would revive Ansen via Body replacement and then she wins.

Mob cannot evade the Haalahaala once it appears as it would instantly spread throughout the battlefield and even if Ansen is crushed by the city in that meteor-esque orb (and if the White Snake itself dies which it really can't, but still, let's assume it did), then the Haalahaala would immediately appear, destroying the meteor in an instant as the White Snake would return shortly after. If Mob breathes it in, he dies. The poison cannot be grabbed or redirected since it will be completely visible and already throughout the entire battlefield. It will erase him conceptually in an instant or just instakill him. Even if the White Snake is grabbed and dies, the Poison (haalhaal) will appear and end the fight. The White Snake would then revive and Ansen would respawn via Body replacement.

TLDR: The Haalahaala is poison that will kill Mob instantly if he breathes it in or if he gets struck by it via the White Snake biting him, it will near-instantly spawn throughout the entirety of the endless expanse, conceptually destroy Mob, power null him and as described in the Powers and Abilities, "negate immortality as well as erase a person's existence on the spiritual, conceptual, mental and physical level" and also he'll be burned alive and his soul will be annihilated along with his concept.

The Haalahaala is poison that will kill Mob instantly if he breathes it in or if he gets struck by it via the White Snake biting him, it will near-instantly spawn throughout the entirety of the endless expanse, conceptually destroy Mob, power null him and as described in the Powers and Abilities, "negate immortality as well as erase a person's existence on the spiritual, conceptual, mental and physical level" and also he'll be burned alive and his soul will be annihilated along with his concept.
I see a VERY big Nlf here.

It isn't a NLF. I explicitly made it clear that if Ansen and the white snake dies like in this scenario, the haalahaala would instakill Mob. No ifs or buts.

The haalahaala would only appear once Ansen and the white snake die. Since mob will kill like Minty suggested, this will occur.

It is in her powers and abilities if you really want to check.

Ansen wins.

It isn't a NLF. I explicitly made it clear that if Ansen and the white snake dies like in this scenario, the haalahaala would instakill Mob. No ifs or buts.

The haalahaala would only appear once Ansen and the white snake die. Since mob will kill like Minty suggested, this will occur.

It is in her powers and abilities if you really want to check.

Ansen wins.
That's still NLF.

The Haalhaal will immediately appear once the White snake and ansen die. But I can understand that it won't be allowed.

You also need to establish a way for Mob to get rid of the White Snake which he won't be able to.

The White Snake will just teleport straight onto Mob (as I have said, it can fight for itself once Ansen is dead, regardless of Release state) and yeet him out of existence.

TLDR: The Haalahaala is poison that will kill Mob instantly if he breathes it in or if he gets struck by it via the White Snake biting him, it will near-instantly spawn throughout the entirety of the endless expanse, conceptually destroy Mob, power null him and as described in the Powers and Abilities, "negate immortality as well as erase a person's existence on the spiritual, conceptual, mental and physical level" and also he'll be burned alive and his soul will be annihilated along with his concept.
Like all of this is so against the rules it's not even funny

The Draconic Tree can become as large as a city or country when she is in Third Release, furthermore, the Tree has broken through a wall the size of multiple continents, that meteor really wouldn't stop it and it will allow her to attack Mob from afar via Mido 2 and Ryudo 7 being used offensively.

To be honest, the Haalahaala will instantly one shot Mob.

The person saying "I" is Tatsuryuu, the same guy who has a Barrier which would scale far stronger than Mob and do the same things he can. No forcefield can grab the Haalahaala or withstand it and even then, the White Snake can just bite through Mob's forcefield (if it got close enough). Also... the White Snake will teleport onto Mob (if Ansen is dead, the Snake will fight for and by itself; it isn't restricted to any Release stages) through Space-Time Manipulation and instakill him through biting him moments faster than he could react. Then, the Snake would revive Ansen via Body replacement and then she wins.

Mob cannot evade the Haalahaala once it appears as it would instantly spread throughout the battlefield and even if Ansen is crushed by the city in that meteor-esque orb (and if the White Snake itself dies which it really can't, but still, let's assume it did), then the Haalahaala would immediately appear, destroying the meteor in an instant as the White Snake would return shortly after. If Mob breathes it in, he dies. The poison cannot be grabbed or redirected since it will be completely visible and already throughout the entire battlefield. It will erase him conceptually in an instant or just instakill him. Even if the White Snake is grabbed and dies, the Poison (haalhaal) will appear and end the fight. The White Snake would then revive and Ansen would respawn via Body replacement.

Still, given the faulty nature of Ansen being Class P, the tree likely wouldn’t be able to push back against Mob’s Class T attack. And Ansen would just plummet to her death if she made her way out.

The hahalalakjdiabdiwb or whatever and White Snake are still restricted.

Back