• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They can't. It would be GG for Godzilla. In order to really escape, they'd firstly need to resist the Soul Manipulation of the Oni or Sword and then destroy the Oni through a very high level of Non-Physical Interaction. Since Godzilla has neither resistance to either hax, he would lose. Combined with spamming the light beams, the Man would win with high diff.

They can't. It would be GG for Godzilla. In order to really escape, they'd firstly need to resist the Soul Manipulation of the Oni or Sword and then destroy the Oni through a very high level of Non-Physical Interaction. Since Godzilla has neither resistance to either hax, he would lose. Combined with spamming the light beams, the Man would win with high diff.
Firstly, that definitely sounds like something that goes against the hax rules, which you should have known, yet you didn’t say anything, and Two, even if all of that is true, it’s still very unlikely for him to use it as I’ve said in my previous post 👀

Well, I mean, He still doesn’t hold back against humans, so I imagine he’d do the same for Godzilla, since he definitely wouldn’t hold back at all, and even then he still seems to go for conventional decapitations, even though he isn’t holding back lol. Plus, The standard tactics section is the best measurement we have for common patterns that characters take anyway. I get that it doesn’t account for characters the size of Godzilla, but it’s also made clear he won’t hold back either way, which gives me the impression he’ll attempt to do the same thing her normally does when he’s at full strength, especially since he doesn’t seem to use it against the bakunawa, which is way larger than Godzilla. More on that later.

The power nullification part lacks elaboration on the profile, and I once again can’t fact-check any source material. You’re supposed to put all this info in and tell us about it BEFORE, not AFTER. The information on the profile is what we go off of.

Considering how skilled and experienced the man seems to be, since he’s the leader of the blue lane, he likely would have had plenty of fights where he lacks knowledge of his opponents, and yet above, you’ve clearly said he’s only ever used it once 🗿 It clearly sounds like something he is extremely unlikely to use, just as his standard tactics suggests, so even if we assume all of that is true, It’s no guarantee that he uses it.

None of this is on the profile, so it can’t be used, and also sounds a lot like stuff that is barred from the tourney, since if that is actually true, the man will just do this to all his opponents and sweep 🗿

No conceptual manipulation is listed on the mans’ profile at all either.

Satoshi doesn’t even have a profile 🗿 Plus, In his blog post, satoshi is much more heavily focused on mythology stuff. Why would nuclear radiation need to be there? The man didn’t even use the oni against satoshi according to the summary either. The only time he’s used it is against the head family, so if the nuclear stuff is true, then that’s no reason for the man to suddenly go out of character and use the oni 🗿🗿🗿

What do you mean ‘rushed’? From the time you submitted the man (June 25th) and now, you had 2 weeks to patch it up, and you didn’t 🗿

If that’s true, then you’d know that the oni violates the tourney rules (Basically sweeps the tourney) and yet you didn’t say anything in the original thread. In fact, you tried to give the man his 2-A and extremely haxed shadow sword, though venefica caught that and barred it, which gives me the impression you aren’t being truthful about the abilities of the man, even now. So why should I take this as a fact even though you knew you’d need to describe it on the profile?

Why would you put private info in a story? 🗿

Not according to his past fights. Even against satoshi, who you claim has nuclear radiation and has s**t loads of hax on his blog post, The man didn’t even use the oni against him. No indication of that. If he doesn’t even use it against threats like him where he most definitely has to go all out according to the summary, then why would Godzilla be any different? Just cause he’s really big? 🗿 Even if we assume everything you are trying to claim about the oni is true, it doesn’t sound very in character for him from what I’ve seen.

Where does the supergenius tier come from? He’s gifted in this key, which won’t help him, especially if he gets blasted by the atomic breath 🗿

I don’t know that. All it says on his profile about the bakunawa is that he sliced its moons, zero indication of the oni being used. Plus, didn’t you just say he used it only once? Going from what you said, that makes only time he used it was against the family head according to the profile, not the bakunawa. So even while against something way larger than Godzilla, he still didn’t use it. This is what I’m trying to tell you, and you’re ignoring all of it 🗿
  1. The only attack he uses against the Bakunawa is the Light Ray which would end Godzilla after several hits to the gills.
  2. Madness Manipulation (Type 2/3 - When in close range: During the Red Lane, the blade made the Cho Hai go mad and during the Green Lane, this blade made the Family Head want to kill himself. In addition, when looking at the blade, a golden dragon appears glaring at the opponent, breathing fire near them, only to be beheaded in an instant as the notion of madness overtakes them) - NOTION is the conception of something, in this case, madness. The madness manipulation is type 2/3 meaning Godzilla will be overridden by the concept of madness at close range and then die.
  3. The Man did have several fights but they were mostly OHKOs on his end. He used the Oni at the beginning of the fight with Wu so he'll do the exact same here.
  4. He will only have one more opponent in either Jukido or Bee Burner.
  5. He used the light beams against the Bakunawa and the Head family, doing some damage to the Bakunawa (who is as large as a planet). Using the Oni is not an out of character move, he never used it because... well... I never thought of it at the time. Mind you, the Bakunawa is so much larger than Godzilla that the Bakunawa could eat Godzilla for breakfast meaning the light beams would do immense spiritual damage to Godzilla.
  6. Satoshi does have nukes via his tech which is mentioned.
  7. I made the Man's profile on the 27th and I was busy IRL so I couldn't do much and was also stressed about this tournament, hence why his abilities aren't fully explained and I am instead elaborating on them here.
  8. The Oni doesn't violate any tournament rules - as I have already established, it cannot be harmed since Godzilla has no non-physical interaction or soul manipulation of any kind. The Shadow Sword was banned due to it being 2-A and WAY too OP. The Oni isn't unstoppable. You need Soul Manipulation and a very high level of Non-Physical Interaction to resist/damage it, neither of which Godzilla has.
    1. Its power nullification is spiritual, much like every property of the Dojikiri Yasatsuna.
  9. I put private info in case people I know IRL want to read it through links I send them personally, including my name, etc.
  10. I wrote the Blue Lane when I started writing the MnJ story proper back in 2019 and so, obviously, I didn't have the Man use any named attacks.
  11. Supergenius (in combat; was able to manipulate Sakura with his words alone and is smarter than every single student including Aloa Arundel who is a genius). He is also described as immensely perceptive and will instantly notice Godzilla's unique physiology and weaknesses in moments.
  12. The only example of power null for the Oni is when he fights against Wu's clones where the Oni instantly shuts down their powers and absorbs them into itself. This is also the only time where he uses the technique.
  13. He uses the light beams to damage the Bakunawa who is once again, as large as the Earth and the light beams did some damage.
  14. He also has Absorption WITH THE SWORD: “So its also Yin and Yang energy, thus likely representing the concepts of dark and light with male and female.” Satoshi explained as the Man noticed a bolt of lightning attacking him from above, as it was instantly absorbed into his sword"
    1. I am not ignoring anything. He didn't use the Oni Way of Golden Destruction because of the fact that he was a short distance away from the Bakunawa, saw his horn and used Golden Ray to damage it, which did some damage. Why would he use the Oni when it is logically sound for him to not do so, given the fact that the Bakunawa was directly above him unlike Godzilla in this scenario who is 100m away from him? He would use the Oni from medium to close range and light beams from a distance, all of which would damage his soul.
  15. Because of his intelligence, he will combine this with ESP/Enhanced Senses to see Godzilla's body and fire those soul-destroying light beams at his gills, summon the Oni beforehand to move in and absorb the Godzilla from close to medium range.

Last edited:
Madness Manipulation (Type 2/3 - When in close range: During the Red Lane, the blade made the Cho Hai go mad and during the Green Lane, this blade made the Family Head want to kill himself. In addition, when looking at the blade, a golden dragon appears glaring at the opponent, breathing fire near them, only to be beheaded in an instant as the notion of madness overtakes them) - NOTION is the conception of something, in this case, madness. The madness manipulation is type 2/3 meaning Godzilla will be overridden by the concept of madness at close range and then die.
Would that even work on Godzilla? He’s seen plenty of Golden Dragons, Like King Ghidorah, and he’s used to facing intimidating things all the time. It doesn’t seem to be anything supernatural that could just intimidate anyone either. Any normal dude irl would be terrified if a golden dragon randomly appeared in front of them, but for Godzilla, it’d be on a blade he could barely see, it’s something very similair to stuff he’s fought off before, plus the man and the blade are, again, so tiny compared to him. No conceptual manipulation to show such a case of supernatural usage either.
Then why doesn’t he have conceptual manipulation on top of that? Surely if that was the original intention, that would be added in this key, but it clearly isn’t. Plus, that’s once again definitely a barred ability like venefica is saying, like most of these that you seem to have been making up or bringing up out of nowhere for some reason.
  1. The Man did have several fights but they were mostly OHKOs on his end. He used the Oni at the beginning of the fight with Wu so he'll do the exact same here.
Who is Wu and what similarities does he have to Godzilla? He didn’t use it against The Bakunawa, who was huge (No indication of that on his profile, which is the only true source of info I have, along with it being heavily implied he just sliced some of it’s moons and that’s it) and he also didn’t use it against satoshi, who according to you has nuclear radiation, and those two are properties that Godzilla is heavily mixed with 🗿
He used the light beams against the Bakunawa and the Head family, doing some damage to the Bakunawa (who is as large as a planet). Using the Oni is not an out of character move, he never used it because... well... I never thought of it at the time. Mind you, the Bakunawa is so much larger than Godzilla that the Bakunawa could eat Godzilla for breakfast meaning the light beams would do immense spiritual damage to Godzilla.
If he used the light beams to damage the bakunawa, surely that’d be listed as one of his feats in his AP section, right? Nope, the only thing that’s there is him slicing some of its moons up with conventional attacks, since no attack names are actually given. It’s not even stated that it was used against the bakunawa to even give an example 💀💀💀
Satoshi does have nukes via his tech which is mentioned.
7-B Nukes do nothing to a High 6-B monster. This should be obvious
The Oni doesn't violate any tournament rules - as I have already established, it cannot be harmed since Godzilla has no non-physical interaction or soul manipulation of any kind. The Shadow Sword was banned due to it being 2-A and WAY too OP. The Oni isn't unstoppable. You need Soul Manipulation and a very high level of Non-Physical Interaction to resist/damage it, neither of which Godzilla has.
You are heavily sugarcoating this again. According to you, it goes way beyond non-physical interaction and soul manipulation. You are literally trying to claim he can turn off any ability by blocking it, use conceptual manipulation even though that clearly isn’t on the key, And This:
Even if the Man was to "die", he would just will himself back to life even if erased from existence (he did when his lieutenant died and he was erased from existence on the spiritual level at that time),
^ THIS one just made me giggle. How is anyone in the tourney supposed to kill him if that’s true then? 💀 You cannot possibly be saying that Any of this stuff you are making/bringing up out of nowhere is within the tourney rules.
  1. I put private info in case people I know IRL want to read it through links I send them personally, including my name, etc.
Bro, what? Why do you need to put your name in there in the first place? What does your personal info have to do with the story that makes it needed in there? That makes zero sense
Supergenius (in combat; was able to manipulate Sakura with his words alone and is smarter than every single student including Aloa Arundel who is a genius). He is also described as immensely perceptive and will instantly notice Godzilla's unique physiology and weaknesses in moments.
That rating is incredibly inconsistent, not only because it has nothing to do with battle in, but also because manipulating a bunch of geniuses is, well, genius level itself without specific context, and if he really is a supergenius level manipulator, then why is one of his weaknesses this?

“Weaknesses: He can be manipulated and possessed.“

You’re telling me that a supergenius like him can be manipulated? Unless he’s up against an Omniscient dude it whouldn’t be applicable as a weakness, and yet, it is, which is why gifted makes far more sense.
The only example of power null for the Oni is when he fights against Wu's clones where the Oni instantly shuts down their powers and absorbs them into itself. This is also the only time where he uses the technique.
Well, we sure could have used that in the profile if it’s really there in the story, couldn’t we? But for the millionth time, it’s not there, which leads me to believe you just make this stuff up 🗿

Clones have nothing to do with Godzilla either, so this isn’t applicable for how in-character it would be for him to use it either.
He uses the light beams to damage the Bakunawa who is once again, as large as the Earth and the light beams did some damage.
Not on the profile either. All he did was slice it’s moons with what is described as conventional attacks, since no attack names are given. Plus, damaging the bakunawa sure would make for a good feat if that’s actually in the story itself too, and yet, it isn’t, like most of the stuff you’re trying to tell us.
He also has Absorption WITH THE SWORD: “So its also Yin and Yang energy, thus likely representing the concepts of dark and light with male and female.” Satoshi explained as the Man noticed a bolt of lightning attacking him from above, as it was instantly absorbed into his sword"
Why’s that not on the profile either then?

Pretty much all of these are against the rules I set for the tourney. I also looked through the profile multiple times and don't really remember seeing any of them, so what the heck? I'm unsure if I can continue to allow The Man in the tourney if he has even a fraction of this stuff for real.
^^^

Fire Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Power Nullification, Non-Physical Interaction, Absorption (Via Oni Way of Death: Golden Destruction)
  1. I didn't explain because the ability is only used ONCE and whilst he is in character. The Oni can power null after being touched. This is his only wincon.
  2. Wu is an enemy who he fights. She is a human.
  3. I cannot stress this enough. The Bakunawa was literally flying above him. Why would he use the Oni to absorb it, knowing that its weakness was in its horn? Using the Light Beam to destroy its horn was the most logical decision.
  4. The oni has power null, soul manipulation and absorption. Obviously, the power null is on the spiritual level since the Oni comes from the Dojikiri Yasatsuna (the sword the Man has) which can damage the soul. I do not want to keep repeating this.
  5. Here is the full quote for the Man surviving nukes to the face: "A large cannon appeared from his hand. Sakura was swatted away like a fly, having now been stabbed in the chest, knocking her out, as he picked Satoshi up with his sword, only to see a massive blast appear from his hand-cannon. “DIE!” Satoshi thought as his Oni Mask was utterly broken from the blast. “So I’ve now been revealed.” The Man continued as the Oni Mask’s pieces shattered away completely as he slashed Satoshi’s neck, sending him down to the ground, in a slumped mess. “Now the end has come.” The Man said as he felt himself slowly bleeding." Satoshi is the same person, who in the same arc fires literal nukes within a building. "This isn’t mist…. Its poison.” Satoshi thought as his hand manifested itself into a cannon that shone an orange light"
  6. This is the quote of him returning back to life via Supernatural Willpower. The context is that he was erased from existence for 2 years and returned on his own without anyone noticing: “Aim for them!” The Family Head said as he fired nuclear warheads doing bombing runs as Wu was teleported onto the Stealth Jet, slashing at it casually only for a man with an Oni Mask to appear from the burned ashes of the Blue Lane, with a suit that had draconic signs on itself for he had black and grey hair, also having the Dōjikiri Yasutsuna, sensing that Amane was dead for good. “You truly lived up to your reputation and your promise towards me, Amane.” The Man said, smiling underneath his mask. “Now then… let us get revenge for him.” Minamoto no Yorimitsu said to himself as his suit was fully adorned with Dragon Symbols. “The Blue Lane Leader is alive too?!” The Family Head thought to himself with visible fear, as Satoshi also sensed the Man to his horror. “Know that for now, we are allies alongside the rest in this final war of absolute supremacy.” The Man said to himself
  7. I don't know what tier damaging the Bakunawa with the light beams would be (hence why it was never added) but considering its size, the beams would be more than enough to damage Godzilla since the Bakunawa is far bigger than Godzilla.
  8. Minamoto is a supergenius in combat. He can be possessed by beings stronger or smarter than him (which, for inverse would be around 4 or 5 people).
  9. the absorption is listed on his profile but not a specific example of it.
  10. I am not making this up - I am using evidence from my story which I have already listed.
Anyway, it will either be inconclusive or Minamoto wins via the Oni high-diff. Because Godzilla has no non-physical interaction or soul Manipulation resistance, the Oni would inevitably and eventually one-shot him from medium to close range.

1. The only attack he uses against the Bakunawa is the Light Ray which would end Godzilla after several hits to the gills.
  2. Madness Manipulation (Type 2/3 - When in close range: During the Red Lane, the blade made the Cho Hai go mad and during the Green Lane, this blade made the Family Head want to kill himself. In addition, when looking at the blade, a golden dragon appears glaring at the opponent, breathing fire near them, only to be beheaded in an instant as the notion of madness overtakes them) - NOTION is the conception of something, in this case, madness. The madness manipulation is type 2/3 meaning Godzilla will be overridden by the concept of madness at close range and then die.
  3. The Man did have several fights but they were mostly OHKOs on his end. He used the Oni at the beginning of the fight with Wu so he'll do the exact same here.
  4. He will only have one more opponent in either Jukido or Bee Burner.
  5. He used the light beams against the Bakunawa and the Head family, doing some damage to the Bakunawa (who is as large as a planet). Using the Oni is not an out of character move, he never used it because... well... I never thought of it at the time. Mind you, the Bakunawa is so much larger than Godzilla that the Bakunawa could eat Godzilla for breakfast meaning the light beams would do immense spiritual damage to Godzilla.
  6. Satoshi does have nukes via his tech which is mentioned.
  7. I made the Man's profile on the 27th and I was busy IRL so I couldn't do much and was also stressed about this tournament, hence why his abilities aren't fully explained and I am instead elaborating on them here.
  8. The Oni doesn't violate any tournament rules - as I have already established, it cannot be harmed since Godzilla has no non-physical interaction or soul manipulation of any kind. The Shadow Sword was banned due to it being 2-A and WAY too OP. The Oni isn't unstoppable. You need Soul Manipulation and a very high level of Non-Physical Interaction to resist/damage it, neither of which Godzilla has.
    1. Its power nullification is spiritual, much like every property of the Dojikiri Yasatsuna.
  9. I put private info in case people I know IRL want to read it through links I send them personally, including my name, etc.
  10. I wrote the Blue Lane when I started writing the MnJ story proper back in 2019 and so, obviously, I didn't have the Man use any named attacks.
  11. Supergenius (in combat; was able to manipulate Sakura with his words alone and is smarter than every single student including Aloa Arundel who is a genius). He is also described as immensely perceptive and will instantly notice Godzilla's unique physiology and weaknesses in moments.
  12. The only example of power null for the Oni is when he fights against Wu's clones where the Oni instantly shuts down their powers and absorbs them into itself. This is also the only time where he uses the technique.
  13. He uses the light beams to damage the Bakunawa who is once again, as large as the Earth and the light beams did some damage.
  14. He also has Absorption WITH THE SWORD: “So its also Yin and Yang energy, thus likely representing the concepts of dark and light with male and female.” Satoshi explained as the Man noticed a bolt of lightning attacking him from above, as it was instantly absorbed into his sword"
    1. I am not ignoring anything. He didn't use the Oni Way of Golden Destruction because of the fact that he was a short distance away from the Bakunawa, saw his horn and used Golden Ray to damage it, which did some damage. Why would he use the Oni when it is logically sound for him to not do so, given the fact that the Bakunawa was directly above him unlike Godzilla in this scenario who is 100m away from him? He would use the Oni from medium to close range and light beams from a distance, all of which would damage his soul.
  15. Because of his intelligence, he will combine this with ESP/Enhanced Senses to see Godzilla's body and fire those soul-destroying light beams at his gills, summon the Oni beforehand to move in and absorb the Godzilla from close to medium range.
(Response to point 2) Inflicting the 'concept of madness' into an opponent in this tourney is crazy. I'm pretty sure conceptual manipulation as a power is totally restricted in any form too. And it's not like this application of it is weak enough to get a pass regardless

(Response to point 5) 6-B character in a 6-B tourney harming a large size type 5 individual, in other words, a 5-B...

(Response to point 5) You never thought of it at the time? You mean that when you wrote it, you didn't consider all of your own characters options and/or methods of winning? That's... not good for a story, I'll leave that at that. But you also can't claim that plot induced stupidity is a reason he would break character in a vs thread

(Response to point 7) As Rayfire said, there was more than enough time to get everything in order when it comes to his abilities. Look at Hecate's profile and how much description I added there. there's nothing hidden on her page, nothing I need to elaborate on too much. When it comes to abilities like this, you need MORE description, not less, and certainly not NOTHING. As has been repeatedly stated, me, Javen, Minty, and Rayfire have all looked at The man's profile and hardly anything described in this thread is there. So he either simply doesn't have them at all, or, if he does, he needs to be DQ'd and likely swapped out since it's still early enough to get away with it

(Response to point 8) The Oni does violate tourney rules, it literally absorbs a soul on contact. In addition, you've said you need non physical and soul manip to interact with it, but not just that, you've explicitly pointed out it needs to be high level, something which would be barred from this tourney anyway, making the Oni officially untouchable. Furthermore, spiritual power null in and of itself would have been hard to allow even in a much more limited context. I think you are underestimating just how broken the rules have been in this thread

(Response to point 10) You can easily make named attacks. Even a simple sword slash can have a name. Take it from me, Hecate has about a hundred of them, and all of them have at least one paragraph of explanation.

(Response to point 11) That's not even close to supergenius at all. That's actually not even close to extraordinary genius either 🗿

(Response to point 12) So now it absorbs powers too?

(Response to point 15) You just said soul-destroying beams which are against the rules on their own. That alone is grounds for a DQ

Fire Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Power Nullification, Non-Physical Interaction, Absorption (Via Oni Way of Death: Golden Destruction)
  1. I didn't explain because the ability is only used ONCE and whilst he is in character. The Oni can power null after being touched. This is his only wincon.
  2. Wu is an enemy who he fights. She is a human.
  3. I cannot stress this enough. The Bakunawa was literally flying above him. Why would he use the Oni to absorb it, knowing that its weakness was in its horn? Using the Light Beam to destroy its horn was the most logical decision.
  4. The oni has power null, soul manipulation and absorption. Obviously, the power null is on the spiritual level since the Oni comes from the Dojikiri Yasatsuna (the sword the Man has) which can damage the soul. I do not want to keep repeating this.
  5. Here is the full quote for the Man surviving nukes to the face: "A large cannon appeared from his hand. Sakura was swatted away like a fly, having now been stabbed in the chest, knocking her out, as he picked Satoshi up with his sword, only to see a massive blast appear from his hand-cannon. “DIE!” Satoshi thought as his Oni Mask was utterly broken from the blast. “So I’ve now been revealed.” The Man continued as the Oni Mask’s pieces shattered away completely as he slashed Satoshi’s neck, sending him down to the ground, in a slumped mess. “Now the end has come.” The Man said as he felt himself slowly bleeding." Satoshi is the same person, who in the same arc fires literal nukes within a building. "This isn’t mist…. Its poison.” Satoshi thought as his hand manifested itself into a cannon that shone an orange light"
  6. This is the quote of him returning back to life via Supernatural Willpower. The context is that he was erased from existence for 2 years and returned on his own without anyone noticing: “Aim for them!” The Family Head said as he fired nuclear warheads doing bombing runs as Wu was teleported onto the Stealth Jet, slashing at it casually only for a man with an Oni Mask to appear from the burned ashes of the Blue Lane, with a suit that had draconic signs on itself for he had black and grey hair, also having the Dōjikiri Yasutsuna, sensing that Amane was dead for good. “You truly lived up to your reputation and your promise towards me, Amane.” The Man said, smiling underneath his mask. “Now then… let us get revenge for him.” Minamoto no Yorimitsu said to himself as his suit was fully adorned with Dragon Symbols. “The Blue Lane Leader is alive too?!” The Family Head thought to himself with visible fear, as Satoshi also sensed the Man to his horror. “Know that for now, we are allies alongside the rest in this final war of absolute supremacy.” The Man said to himself
  7. I don't know what tier damaging the Bakunawa with the light beams would be (hence why it was never added) but considering its size, the beams would be more than enough to damage Godzilla since the Bakunawa is far bigger than Godzilla.
  8. Minamoto is a supergenius in combat. He can be possessed by beings stronger or smarter than him (which, for inverse would be around 4 or 5 people).
  9. the absorption is listed on his profile but not a specific example of it.
  10. I am not making this up - I am using evidence from my story which I have already listed.
Anyway, it will either be inconclusive or Minamoto wins via the Oni high-diff. Because Godzilla has no non-physical interaction or soul Manipulation resistance, the Oni would inevitably and eventually one-shot him from medium to close range.
(Response to point 4) You don't need to keep repeating it because it's tourney illegal anyway. Why would I allow soul absorbing and power null, this is not that type of tourney.

(Response to point 6) Coming back to life seems indefinite. Again this is the type of stuff I wouldn't have allowed if it had been properly explained on the profile.

(Response to point 7) 5-B. It's a planet sized opponent, those have 5-B durability.

Incon or not, the powers The Man has demonstrated simply can't be allowed to continue on in either this bracket or the losers bracket. It's unfair to everyone else. I gave The Man this chance and gave you the benefit of the doubt but it looks like that was the wrong decision because he has all this unexplained broken stuff which was kept hidden before where I would have disallowed them.

I really hope this won't be neccesary with Ansen.

The Man's powers are quite barebones as he only uses the attacks I have been repeatedly mentioning ONCE or TWICE throughout the entirety of his appearances in every Lane (he appears in 3 of them, Blue, Red and Green). Admittedly, that is my fault and I do apologise for not elaborating on the powers of the Man (for as barebones as they are and all of his techniques with the exception of the light beams are close range).

I will explain abilities like the Oni way properly next time as you rightly suggested. I will take your advice for next time with profiles.

Put the Man vs Godzilla as Inconclusive or as a win for Godzilla.

Ansen will be fine.

Last edited:
The Man's powers are quite barebones as he only uses the attacks I have been repeatedly mentioning ONCE or TWICE throughout the entirety of his appearances in every Lane (he appears in 3 of them, Blue, Red and Green). Admittedly, that is my fault and I do apologise for not elaborating on the powers of the Man (for as barebones as they are and all of his techniques with the exception of the light beams are close range).

Put the Man vs Godzilla as Inconclusive or as a win for Godzilla.

Ansen will be fine.
I accepted him under the assumption he was a finished profile too though. It’s massively preferred that this is the case, although it isn’t entirely necessary to include stuff from the future of the keys being used. This is why I updated Hecate prior to the tourney instead of submitting her right anyway when I could have. A barebones profile shouldn’t be used in tourneys, plus, you did have plenty of time to flesh it out before the beginning when you didn’t. Not only was there time after the submission, but while I was updating Hecate you could’ve taken the chance to do the same for the man too. I guess it’s too late for that now though

I don’t think I can trust The Man to work out in losers though, so just setting it as a W for Godzilla so the man is sent down would be disingenuous. We would end up having this whole debacle all over again, just with different parties involved. There is a backup character I can swap in instead.

As for Ansen, I’ll trust you on that but if it gets anything like this again I’ll have to shut it down even sooner

Also, Bick, please read White snake of rebirth section of her abilities. I can't edit as I am not autoconfirmed (I did want to make changes but I can't) so do with it what you will.

Back