• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You got key and AP mixed up for player
did-i-ask-crazy.gif

Since the player has all their equipment up to 8-B, this means they’ll probably be in one of the best tanks in the game, like the AbramsX or T-90, (Them starting off in an F-35 at this range sounds unreasonable, lol) In which case, they’ll start blasting Aang with the main cannon plus machine guns, which should be 8-B given they should scale to the Airstrike item, which can damage tanks to a pretty notable degree.

Aang is Class 25, and you need to be Class 100 to lift a tank, so hopefully the player isn’t getting stomped here. How would Aang react to this and how would he deal with something that is 1.86x stronger than him?

Since the player has all their equipment up to 8-B, this means they’ll probably be in one of the best tanks in the game, like the AbramsX or T-90, (Them starting off in an F-35 at this range sounds unreasonable, lol) In which case, they’ll start blasting Aang with the main cannon plus machine guns, which should be 8-B given they should scale to the Airstrike item, which can damage tanks to a pretty notable degree.

Aang is Class 25, and you need to be Class 100 to lift a tank, so hopefully the player isn’t getting stomped here. How would Aang react to this and how would he deal with something that is 1.86x stronger than him?
Aang actually dealt with an army of metal tanks before (when Fire Nation was invading the occupied air temple) which he was unable to straightforwardly lift or damage, if I remember right he used water manip to freeze their tracks, then bent them with ice to the side to be unable of riding further. Likely he could attempt this to the tank the Player is in as well, as his first move.

As for bullets and missiles, Aang has a decent dodging with air bending, further strengthened when he decides to fly using his glider.

Aang only has access to his air and water bending here. I think Green Hills is full of water, so he’ll actually be able to do quite a bit with it. Aang’s style mainly revolves around avoiding being hit and countering with gusts of air or water. Bending can also be used to make shields with the elements. And like Froggy said, he’s dealt with tanks before so he should be able to get the Player out of it and force them into a ground fight where Aang has LS advantage.

Aang only has access to his air and water bending here. I think Green Hills is full of water, so he’ll actually be able to do quite a bit with it. Aang’s style mainly revolves around avoiding being hit and countering with gusts of air or water. Bending can also be used to make shields with the elements. And like Froggy said, he’s dealt with tanks before so he should be able to get the Player out of it and force them into a ground fight where Aang has LS advantage.
Were those tanks like modern ones? I don't think those tanks would have mounted machine guns given the timeframe of avatar, although i haven't really watched it much. If aang has only fought tanks with main cannons then the player could catch him off guard by blasting him with much faster machine guns even if they can't move the tank, which would be pretty hard to dodge or defend against with speed equalisation making aang athletic human.

As for the shields, Aang couldn't physically lift the tank, so if he hasn't frozen the tracks the player could just straight up run into him, and even if they can't move the tank, they always have the option of blowing through whatever water or air shield that aang can conjure with superior AP, sooner or later.

Were those tanks like modern ones? I don't think those tanks would have mounted machine guns given the timeframe of avatar, although i haven't really watched it much. If aang has only fought tanks with main cannons then the player could catch him off guard by blasting him with much faster machine guns even if they can't move the tank, which would be pretty hard to dodge or defend against with speed equalisation making aang athletic human.

As for the shields, Aang couldn't physically lift the tank, so if he hasn't frozen the tracks the player could just straight up run into him, and even if they can't move the tank, they always have the option of blowing through whatever water or air shield that aang can conjure with superior AP, sooner or later.
Not exactly but Aang could still disrupt the axles with ice. I don’t think he’d let himself get shot when he can use his air scooter and glider to get around. Speed equalization affects combat speed first so Aang should be Subsonic+ to Supersonic+.

I think getting the axles would be Aang’s main priority aside from dodging. Shields would just be for projectiles, so he wouldn’t just be standing there trying to tank attacks.

Back