• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

R>F revision

Except unlike with us they aren't actually fictional, but people and entities with clearly defined limitations along with rules of existence and though potentially the difference could be that great, rarely is there evidence to support this.
Yeah. R>F isn't literal in fiction when both higher being and lower being are still fictional.
It wouldn't really make sense to limit the number of dimensions to Aleph 2 number of dimensions either.
Yes, it could generalize even a high tier.
We can extend the structures embodied to large cardinals (since logically these structures also exist in fiction/imagination/possibilities) which go anywhere from High 1-A to Tier 0 in size which is obviously absurd when considering a character with only one level transcendence or manipulating a single Low 1-C structure.
Although, it sounds illogical, you can get a Low 1-C character beyond tiering lol.

Although, it sounds illogical, you can get a Low 1-C character beyond tiering lol.
A little nitpick but Tier 0 has no limits in power so there's no such thing as beyond tiering for us in terms of indexing.

More on topic though, I'm not saying it's illogical for a low 1-C feat or character actually being tier 0 due to the scale of dimensional complexity or abundance of the verse, Self Reference Engine being a good example.

I'm saying it's illogical equating every verse, that operates under their own different rules of physics, to the equalizing perspective we view fiction because the relationships is not really the same as IRL, to which you agree with.

Yeah. R>F isn't literal in fiction when both higher being and lower being are still fictional.
Unlike us, for example, it's possible for characters to literally reach, overwhelm and transcend their own creators. And unlike us, even if technology improves to the point of allowing this to happen in a truly meta way (like AR), it doesn't make the cosmology of the setting any more real or effective on our world but it would for the higher or beyond dimensional characters overcame by their creations.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
I do firmly believe that if a verse explicitly showcases qualitative superiority several times, and then presents a case of R>F beyond all of these QS instances, we should interpret it as something far beyond ordinary dimensional transcendence, without a doubt.

the reason we are using a dimensional gap is because " a chr having R>F, is more than infinitely more powerful than the lower dimensional chr, and these r>f chrs are said to be transcendent and above that said plane of existence , so we use use dimensional gap and why it is only one above the lower dimensional gap is because the lower d chrs arent really 2d even if the hde chr views it as such
All dimensions are in the same system, it is different from r>f.
As I said, no matter how many dimensions it has, it can't affect the real world. That means the size of infinity is different.
i dont get your point but us using the view point of said entity is ******** , for eg: rimuru, for him there is no rival in his verse, he is said to be omnipotent and can do anything in his verse,

if we are gonna use his view point then he would be tier 0 but if we use our viewpoint then he would be 2a as thats what his verse's cosmology amount to
Nope, because there is no concept of r>f, the Rumuru case literally proves nothing.

Even if you are infinitely stronger than everyone, that does not mean that everyone is not real in your view,unlike r>f case
nothing is real in our view, where as a higher dimensional existence is real as well as the lower entity
"higher dimensional existence is real as well as the lower entity"
Yes, in their view, they are equally real but infinitely different in terms of size and power.

But for r>f case, higher being literally sees lower being as an unreal thing.
and many major verses consider r>f transcendence as a dimensional gap too like fate
its just anti feat.
wtf? ofc chr b is real in chr a view, what do you mean? tf? chr a knows chr b is real and plays god, he does know they are real. if it isnt then as i said before, all the chr with a thought process would be tier 1
I already answered why would not they be tier 1.
and this is the problem
chr A would be tier high 1a until chr c gets introduced

meaning the power lvl would be inconsistent and people might well as not use vsbw
Tier chr A will not change. When Ch. C was introduced, he would be one outer layer stronger.
this should be closed and first be discussed in the discussion thread
i'm just lazy to make new thread.

This thread is not closed yet?

Okay a simple (weird) logic about this
Fiction by it word is mean imagination. If you consider 4D as a imagination in your existence then you whould be 5D, imagination is just limited in your plane of existence. A question can you imagine what 5D look like???
Why we give them a 1A tiering when even they cannot imagine or make a fiction about dimension that higher then them

In fact we still 3D even when the fiction or anime or manga or the 2D thing write about the infinite dimensional in it. Are we now a outerverse level that outside a infinite dimensional???

More complex answer
Like i say above, we give R>F a higher dimension because it make what lower than that is a infinitesimall thing, that literally mean infinitely small or infinitely lack of quantity, the lower one is infinitely lack of mass, time, distance/space, etc.. or in other word infinitely lack of every physical properties for them to exist

In other hand, if the lower one is infinitesimall it mean the higher is infinitely larger of bigger, is mean we talking about the higher infinity. And yeah set of real number is first higher infinity that also equal to the addition of a axis of dimension, so higher infinity=add 1 more dimensional axis, higher infinity of 4D is 5D and 5D is 6D and.....

This thread is not closed yet?

Okay a simple (weird) logic about this
Fiction by it word is mean imagination. If you consider 4D as a imagination in your existence then you whould be 5D, imagination is just limited in your plane of existence. A question can you imagine what 5D look like???
Why we give them a 1A tiering when even they cannot imagine or make a fiction about dimension that higher then them

In fact we still 3D even when the fiction or anime or manga or the 2D thing write about the infinite dimensional in it. Are we now a outerverse level that outside a infinite dimensional???

More complex answer
Like i say above, we give R>F a higher dimension because it make what lower than that is a infinitesimall thing, that literally mean infinitely small or infinitely lack of quantity, the lower one is infinitely lack of mass, time, distance/space, etc.. or in other word infinitely lack of every physical properties for them to exist

In other hand, if the lower one is infinitesimall it mean the higher is infinitely larger of bigger, is mean we talking about the higher infinity. And yeah set of real number is first higher infinity that also equal to the addition of a axis of dimension, so higher infinity=add 1 more dimensional axis, higher infinity of 4D is 5D and 5D is 6D and.....
interesting, i will answer this in new thread.

can anyone close this thread plz. I will make new thread in discussion page.

Back