• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quicksilver upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. You can send me a message when/if you want to help us out again.

Doesn't have much. However he is generally portrayed on the same level as Spider-Man.

His greatest feat is wrecking a 4-B High Evolutionary when pissed.

Damaging the High Evolutionary's armor seems like an outlier.

High Evolutionary seems abit too high out of his weight class, isn't he like, Spider-Man level I recall?

I'll try to find some feats for him, if any

I'm trying to find context for these scans, all I know is they're from the 2015 Uncanny Avengers series, but Quicksilver can create tornadoes of this size.

This would go into his tier via Environmental Destruction, right?

EDIT: Found it, it's from Uncanny Avengers #18 where Quicksilver's being mindhaxxed by Red Skull, as such this is usable.

https://***************.to/Comic/Uncanny-Avengers-II/Issue-18?id=99414

I suppose that we should be able to scale environmental destruction from that, yes, but it is due to a continuous effort on his part, not a single attack, so I am uncertain if we can scale anything else from it.

No, that'll be fine I reckon, his actual hits tend to not stray further from the Captain America tier based on the research I did, and it is suprisingly consistent of him to be there as well in Marvel terms, while his environmental destruction is probably the sole reason for him being considered a heavy hitter. It'll likely be the best of both worlds IMO.

So yeah, in clarity, his actual tier is absolutely fine at At least 9-A

It isn't present there, but this blog has the calculation of actual tornadoes' KEs, so we can potentially scale the Quicksilver tornadoes to them.

I can likely calculate the KE as well from scratch for precision since it really is just substituting values on pre-existing calculations.

Their is a calced High 8-C Quicksilver feat, the one where he caused earthquakes in a 50 m radius while running

Wasn't that done through continuous effort rather than a single attack/strike?

https://**************/avengers-millennium-infinite-comic-001-2015

The source comic.

That'll go for the Environmental Destruction tier if anything, because definitely no way that's scaleable to AP, and even if it were, this'll probably be the only time for him hitting High 8-C

Necro but just to clarify: the High 8-C calc I made was rejected by calc group members at that time, and was recalculated with 2 different methods to be 9-A.

This should be closed btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back