• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quicksilver Upgrade and Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence616

He/Him
Quicksilver immersurable speed
Avengers no surrnder

Avengers Vol 1 #688 And #690

He was push past his limits as his mental barrier was broken

Avengers Vol 1 #688

he literally became unstuck from time itself because he surpassed the fastest thing ever known Pietro became so fast he became unstuck from time itself, went faster than anything in the universe ever had and was moving so fast time itself was frozen in that one moment - right before he saved the world. Wanda and others from the future went back to the frozen moment for a bit but they were reverted back into the present time. She told him to slow down and that's the only way he can return to normal. He did and moved through time and appeared in the present alongside the evil self of his. Then, right before slowing down properly, he shunt the other person back into where he had come from - basically froze him in time by pushing him so fast to become unstuck from time.

Quicksilver – No Surrender #1-#5

Abilities

reflected scarlet witch hex bolt at her

Uncanny X-Men v1 307

reiestance to tempos chronokinesis

X-Factor v1 085

incorporeal energy creatures

Quicksilver No Surrender #2

He Should be upgraded to at least High 6-C

magneto vs Quicksilver
https://imgur.com/a/PEVokMW
X-Men: The Trial of Magneto #1

blitzed luke cage, spider man, wolverine, carol danvers etc
https://imgur.com/a/PSfu3Kz
House of M v1 #7

destroyed multiple sentinels
https://imgur.com/a/B0m0Aus
All-New X-Factor 16

quicksilver vs high evolutionary
https://imgur.com/a/PFA5QB8
Uncanny Avengers vol 2 005

Durability

1) tooks hits from gorgon
All-New X-Factor 13

who has class 40
X-Men: Phoenix Force Handbook

which is 8-B on this wiki

2) ran and hit a plane and survived
X-Factor: The Quick and the Dead

Last edited:
He Should be upgraded to High 6-C
Those scans are 5-B characters, not High 6-C
1) tooks hits from gorgon
https://imgur.com/a/53NEbXC All-New X-Factor 13

who has class 40
https://imgur.com/a/Uo7ZkCw X-Men: Phoenix Force Handbook
S
which is 8-B on this wiki
I don't see where Class 40 means 8-B

I would appreciate further evaluations here from our staff and knowledgeable members. Also, if immeasurable speed is accepted, it would obviously not be Quicksilver's regular power level.

Immeasurable is only gotten due to SW forcefully breaking his limits. Afaik he can't replicate it naturally. Also I think the feat is infinite, not Immeasurable. Freezing time forever is making time = 0 but not time = undefined.

AP scaling is weird. Quicksilver has been around for 60 years, three incidents are not the best evidence for scaling.

Okay, so we should only add an extra "Infinite by breaking his limits" speed rating for Quicksilver, not mess with his attack potency rating?

Last edited:
Okay, so we should only add an extra "Infinite by breaking his limits" speed rating for Quicksilver, not mess with his attack potency rating?
Personally I don't know if we should add anything. Since like I said he only achieved that speed because of his sister using her magic. I'm not sure if he can ever achieve this speed on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I don't know if we should add anything. Since like I said he only achieved that speed because of his sister using her magic. I'm not sure if he can ever achieve this speed on his own.
Okay. That makes sense to me.

Also, I updated my post above, as I accidentally mistyped in it.

I guess "Infinite by breaking his limits" without changing AP is fine with me. As long as it's noted somewhere that he can't normally break those limits even under stressful circumstances.

Okay. I think that seems fine to apply then.

So there should be no attack potency changes?

I guess "Infinite by breaking his limits" without changing AP is fine with me. As long as it's noted somewhere that he can't normally break those limits even under stressful circumstances.
I think that this can probably be applied then.

Is somebody here willing and able to properly apply what has been accepted here?

I have unlocked the page in question. Tell me here when you are done.

Please explain everything that we currently need to evaluate here.

Yes, but can you remind us about the suggested ability changes here and the reasons for them please?

Tempo temporally slows other people down, and Quicksilver is very fast, so that is not actual resistance.

It is unclear to me if Quicksilver was actually punching immaterial energy or not. It was likely just some kind of temporal duplicates of himself.

It is uncertain what the Scarlet Witch wanted to do with her bolt exactly. It was likely specified to affect Cortez, not Quicksilver.

Tempo temporally slows other people down, and Quicksilver is very fast, so that is not actual resistance.

It is unclear to me if Quicksilver was actually punching immaterial energy or not. It was likely just some kind of temporal duplicates of himself.

It is uncertain what the Scarlet Witch wanted to do with her bolt exactly. It was likely specified to affect Cortez, not Quicksilver.
Okay then

Thank you for being reasonable.

So are you willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Thank you. Tell us here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back