• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Trigun revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before do another revision for the verse, I'm gonna make this CRT to deal with Vash's range, which would scale to Knives. Legato would downscale from the speed that'll be proposed in this CRT.

First things first, Vash needs to have Enhanced Black-Hole creation since his Black-Hole bullets can literally effect a Black-Hole. His Black-Hole bullets are able to overpower other Black-Hole and interact with them like they were solids.

Secondly, his range needs to be bumped up to Uni+. With his Black-Hole bullets he was able to transport a Universal+ Black-Hole into a separate Sub-Space where it destroyed that universe and created a new one.

Now this one is also interesting.

In the first manga, Knives was struck by the highest temperature ever recorded in Reality and was absolutely unphased. So this would be a resistance to the highest possible temperature that can exist, which would be "absolute hot." Absolute Hot messes with physics as we know it And since Knives tanked it with no negative effects, this would be a resistance to Heat Manipulation. This would scale to Vash due to them sharing the same exact biology.

Also Knives with the Arc needs to have Large Size Type 4, and Accelerated Development

Last edited:
In the first manga, Knives was struck by the highest temperature ever recorded in Reality and was absolutely unphased. So this would be a resistance to the highest possible temperature that can exist, which would be "absolute hot." Absolute Hot messes with physics as we know it, and iirc even effects space-time. And since Knives tanked it with no negative effects, this would be a resistance to Heat Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation. This would scale to Vash due to them sharing the same exact biology.
Considering absolute hot is apparently from ******* 10^17 K to 10^32 K, this should definitely be on the profile. I think this is the highest ever heat resistance on the wikia, too.

Anyways, the CRT looks soild. I agree.

Last edited:
The only issue I have with the temperature feat is that should we really assume that the manga knows about absolute hot and its effects? Its one thing if it mentoined the heat affecting space-time in manga but if it doesnt then we probably should not assume that it does. Now I know nothing about Trigun which is why I am asking. Absolute Hot is quite a bit more unknown compared to absolute zero.

Also actually he shouldnt get heat resistance on that level anyway. 10^32 K is a theorized temperature not the highest temperature we have ever recorded. The highest that has been recorded in the universe is 4 trillion degrees C. Assuming they haven't measured anything higher in Trigun which I think would need a statement.

Last edited:
The only issue I have with the temperature feat is that should we really assume that the manga knows about absolute hot and its effects? Its one thing if it mentoined the heat affecting space-time in manga but if it doesnt then we probably should not assume that it does. Now I know nothing about Trigun which is why I am asking. Absolute Hot is quite a bit more unknown compared to absolute zero.
First things first! Long time no see Rocker! Glad to see that your doing fine.

Secondly, considering that Yasuhiro Nightow is an advent fan of science he's shown a tendency to know what he's talking about. Actually back in the day he had an entire site for more detailed explanations that he couldn't really explain in his manga of Trigun and Gun-Grave. Said blogs were extremely detailed when it came to explanations, such as mentioning several times of Plant's originating from Higher Dimensions, mentions of causality and such, amongst other abstract things.

I'd be fine with simply using the temperature as opposed to that and the space-time stuff. Plants are already resistant to physics so I guess the space-time portion isn't needed since it's technically already covered.

First things first! Long time no see Rocker! Glad to see that your doing fine.
Thanks. Still busy as heck but more free than before.

Secondly, considering that Yasuhiro Nightow is an advent fan of science he's shown a tendency to know what he's talking about. Actually back in the day he had an entire site for more detailed explanations that he couldn't really explain in his manga of Trigun and Gun-Grave. Said blogs were extremely detailed when it came to explanations, such as mentioning several times of Plant's originating from Higher Dimensions, mentions of causality and such, amongst other abstract things.
That does make some sense. That being said I did add an edit we only theorized the highest temperature that could affect space-time we haven't recorded anything close to that yet.

I'd be fine with simply using the temperature as opposed to that and the space-time stuff. Plants are already resistant to physics so I guess the space-time portion isn't needed since it's technically already covered.
Yeah this is true.

Also a couple more things. Just being large size type 4 on the high end should be enough for something to be capable of changing the planet with its sheer size. And the reactive power level seems more like accelerated development as it is getting stronger just by being there.

You bring up some very solid points so I'll update the OP.

Only thing I disagree with is the heat resistance. The statement comes from scientists in verse who are much, much more knowledgeable on well, basically everything we know. These humans are capable of interstellar travel in mere seconds and have colonized the entire milky way galaxy.

Only thing I disagree with is the heat resistance. The statement comes from scientists in verse who are much, much more knowledgeable on well, basically everything we know. These humans are capable of interstellar travel in mere seconds and have colonized the entire milky way galaxy.
Actually rereading the quote you might be right. I mixed up your statement and the quote. Your statement kind of downplays the feat actually since you said it was recorded. When rather it was about reality in general. We won't exactly get a certain heat from that imo since 10^32 K is still just a theory but I think it would be massively above 4 trillion degrees C for example.

1000 could be the high end interpretation so I'll write it down something like this.

Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Tanked the hottest temperature ever recorded in Reality, ranging from 4 Trillion to 1000 Trillion degrees.)

You're right about the jump not really meaning much in the end simply because the number is ridiculous either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back