• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick renaming: Mecha Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can merge the Mecha Sonic's profiles now that we're at it, since one is an advanced version of another robot

Maybe we can merge the Mecha Sonic's profiles now that we're at it, since one is an advanced version of another robot
Maybe not. They aren't the same character... and that logic merges Gamma and Omega, since they are E-Series robots.

I mean, beta's doesn't split Mk I and MK II as different profiles and the same principle applies here, Mecha Sonic MK II is an advanced version of the Sonic 2 Robot.

Anyways, I'm with BlastX here, I feel a profile merge would be more appropriate
I had plans to have a Template: for (Game) Death Egg Mecha Sonic with Archie's Silver Sonic, since those are 2 characters are representing the same version of Mecha Sonic on the Death Egg, unlike Mecha Sonic MK II having no relation to Silver Sonic from Archie.

Archie's Silver Sonic was specifically made to represent the Game version of that Mecha Sonic on the Death Egg, since the Mecha Sonic of that time was thought to be called "Silver Sonic".

I believe I only need 1 other staff to agree on this thread and then I can make the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back