• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is something I asked before but during a very busy CRT so I'll address it again. Why are Kenpachi and Hikone getting the Bankai multipliers on their speed, when it's only applied to their AP? We know the only one who's speed gets the Bankai multiplier is Ichigo due to the nature of his Bankai and all the captains get 5x multipliers on their AP and Durability only. Why are Kenpachi and Hikone an exception?

Since when have Bankai multipliers only applied to AP/Durability? That's never been stated anywhere.

The way it works is that if they're shown to get faster via Bankai, then the multiplier applies to their speed as well, and it so happens that quite a few Bankai users show a clear speed increase after using it.

Lastly, in the case of Kenpachi, on his profile you should notice that it says he blitzed Gerard with his Bankai, something he was completely incapable of doing previously, how does that not indicate a speed amp?

Hikone is somewhat understandable now that you mention it, but wouldn't it be fairer to say that Kenpachi's speed increase is unquantifiable, especially since it was mainly his strength that was boasted about during the whole fight.

P.S. Sorry if it sounded like I'm trying to say that the characters don't get faster at all when using Bankai, I meant to say their speed increase is unquantifiable since speed wasn't the primary focus of their Bankai.

Back