• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question about the Soul King

I recently checked his profile and it said that he is 4-A for making the Soul Society, Earth, and Hueco Mundo, all which contain stars. My question is that where was it ever stated that the stars are part of Soul Society? In the manga, its constantly stated to be entire 'worlds' , not realms since realms contain stars, planets, and moons. Soul King could've made the planets next to stars it's suited to be around. The universe consists of countless stars everywhere, so there would be no need to make more. Or am I missing something here?

RanaProGamer said:
I recently checked his profile and it said that he is 4-A for making the Soul Society, Earth, and Hueco Mundo, all which contain stars. My question is that where was it ever stated that the stars are part of Soul Society? In the manga, its constantly stated to be entire 'worlds' , not realms since realms contain stars, planets, and moons. Soul King could've made the planets next to stars it's suited to be around. The universe consists of countless stars everywhere, so there would be no need to make more. Or am I missing something here?
there was a statement saying that the Soul king made eveything in the SS dimension.

also don't forget that the SS dimension is composed of reishi and not kishi like the real world , the particules can't coexist together so the stars present in SS can't be stars that already existed .

Naeblis495 said:
RanaProGamer said:
there was a statement saying that the Soul king made eveything in the SS dimension.
also don't forget that the SS dimension is composed of reishi and not kishi like the real world , the particules can't coexist together so the stars present in SS can't be stars that already existed .
I see, but is SS stated to be a dimension? Cuz it was always referred to as a world. And the fact that stars are almost billions of kilometers away means that the SS and stars aren't co-existing.

you better ask IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 directly for more precisions , he is one of the most knowledgeable bleach user here . my own knowledge on the bleach novels isn't that great .

Yea i think it was stated to be a whole dimension just like the Soul palace is in its own personal dimension too, there is also the muken that is infinite in size.

World doesn't mean planet, it can mean several things depending on context.

But to answer your question, everything within Soul Society is made purely of Reishi which is something the SK created and also the fact that normal matter canot exist in the spirit world. So everything within the spirit world would be his creation.

Only the Material world isn't made of it since it's mostly made of Kishi which is normal matter.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
World doesn't mean planet, it can mean several things depending on context.
But to answer your question, everything within Soul Society is made purely of Reishi which is something the SK created and also the fact that normal matter canot exist in the spirit world. So everything within the spirit world would be his creation.

Only the Material world isn't made of it since it's mostly made of Kishi which is normal matter.
I see, but doesn't this mean that the Soul King should be Large Star Level since there are characters like Sora and Kirito who moved entire night sky worth of stars are Large Star Level? I mean he's not making entire Solar Systems, is he?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
No because creating a starry sky is 4-A, which is where his rating comes from.
How is the power gap between a night sky full of stars and a starry sky that much?

Thats not the difference here. Its one is moving a bunch of stars while the other is creating them. I can move a log but that doesn't scale me to the energy to destroy the log whereas if I created the log, then I would based on our standards.

AnonymousBlank said:
Thats not the difference here. Its one is moving a bunch of stars while the other is creating them. I can move a log but that doesn't scale me to the energy to destroy the log whereas if I created the log, then I would based on our standards.
We're talking about Celestial bodies being moved at FTL speeds which, according to this website, generates the same level of kinetic energy equal to destroying the Celestial bodies. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Celestial_Body_Feats

I stand corrected then. The reasoning for the High 4-C rating is blatantly obvious when there is a link right there on hi profile right before the 4-A rating he also has so I am not sure what he is supposed to be an example of. Sora also comes with an explanation for why he has his rating which is impossible to not understand if you can read english. Even with a high ball, he can't be beyond High 4-C so the situation isn't even the same as with SK or Kirito.

He created, ss, ss have muken, muken is a infinity expanding void, in all honestly I support higher than 4A souk king, 3A sk seem fine UK me.

I believe there was a thread about 3-A/Low 2-C Soul King and from what I've heard it didn't end well.

1 more thing, when it says his precence was keeping 3 worlds from merging? were they literal planets or world as in realm/universe?

Kidkinsey said:
1 more thing, when it says his precence was keeping 3 worlds from merging? were they literal planets or world as in realm/universe?
I personally believe as in universe, but thats just me..

the issue with that is true shikai=mugetsu, and saying mugetsu is universal would mean from dangai he got like a 1 million times amp lmao

Kidkinsey said:
the issue with that is true shikai=mugetsu, and saying mugetsu is universal would mean from dangai he got like a 1 million times amp lmao
wait are you talking about ichigo or SK? i meant that i think the SK is universal, but thats my opinion tho.

Kidkinsey said:
i believe prime sk can be that high but not weakened, because true shikai one shotted him iirc
Of course i am talking about prime SK because weakened was basically a husk compared to his prime.

Back