• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question about a tier.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So I recently discovered a Digimon called "Medieval Dukemon" and I was reading his lore. I found some unexpected statements.

"In "Witchelny", the Digital World of another dimension, it is a Warrior Digimon praised as the "Legendary Hero". It suddenly appeared and drove out the invaders in ancient Witchelny, which was on the road to ruin because Sorcery (high class programming) was still immature and there were no means for it to defend itself from foreign invasions, and although it's not certain, it is said that it transcends time and is still in existence. It battles using armor made by Sorcery, it holds the alias of "Whirlwind General" due to it governing the Digimon known as the "Vortex Warriors", who, among all the magical systems of Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind, battle using weapons made by Wind Sorcery, and it possesses the mightiest magical lance, "Dynas", which conceals the power of the wyvern." (His full bio can be found here)

What tier would this make it? I heard some people say Low 2-C and others 2-A (since Digimon has an infinite multiverse and all). Sorry for asking, but I just wanna make sure before I make his profile. Thanks in advanced.

Does it have feats to prove that it does? Because if its just "said", it may just be some legend within the verse.

Well I was gonna add "possibly" to it since it was a legend. As for feats, he appears in a manga I literally never heard of until now, but that's a completely different M.Dukemon from the one in the lore (infinite multiverse shenanigans), though for what its worth the one from the Manga was capable of fighting a Low 2-C entity after mode changing into Dukemon X.

The problem is, in this case, "transcends time" can easily be used as another way of saying he's a hero who's "timeless", or in a more literal sense, simply one who is immortal. Without any context whatsoever, we can't really give him anything solid from it, unless he has actual feats, which I wouldn't know, since I had no idea he was even a thing.

Darkanine said:
Well I was gonna add "possibly" to it since it was a legend. As for feats, he appears in a manga I literally never heard of until now, but that's a completely different M.Dukemon from the one in the lore (infinite multiverse shenanigans), though for what its worth the one from the Manga was capable of fighting a Low 2-C entity after mode changing into Dukemon X.
I c. Could you get more info from it? We can't determine his tier with just the stuff we have now.

@Azzy and Xanix Now that you put it like that, I believe that's what the lore is getting at, it just worded it weirdly. His only actual feat consist of defeating "invaders" who were capable of "ruining the world" [planet in this context] with sorcery, which in this context refers to reality warping programming. If I had to guess would, that probably be around country. He may be universal scaling off his Digital World counterpart though...

Thanks for the help. I feel bad as if I wasted you guys time, so sorry about that. You can close this thread now.

I see. You can atleast try to make an article. With correct scaling and such, you can make a decent article, well, better than what I can do anyway.

And no worries, I have alot of free time anyways.

Back