• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Pokemon CRT - abilities

Limited Necromancy/resurrection for Zorua. Their lingering souls can be reborn as Hisuian Zorua when they die, via Spite. (it seems there is a difference between Ghost type Pokémon and an actual spirit)

Illusion Creation and Madness manipulation type 3 for Hisuian Zoroak. The illusions drive people insane.

Also durability negation. It can inflict physical harm both from the inside and outside

Last edited:
I would also like to know where did jirachi fate minipulation come from
Jirachi's wish granting is what started the events of the PMD explorers of the sky

Bidoof wished for some new apprentices to join Wigglytuff's Guild and shortly afterwards, events of the game transpired, with the main protagonist and his partner joining as rookies

Jirachi's wish granting is what started the events of the PMD explorers of the sky

Bidoof wished for some new apprentices to join Wigglytuff's Guild and shortly afterwards, events of the game transpired, with the main protagonist and his partner joining as rookies
So why isn't this in Arceus profile?

Arceus is missing a ton of things anyway.

But it'll be a messy profile if we add everything. Rn, I only want to swap its madness manipulation type 2 with type 3

Hisuian Typhlosion
It can see the flow of life energy and souls. And can eat souls in order to purify them. So purification, NPI and limited Soul manip

1. However, once angered, it loses control of its emotions and incinerates opponents until not even ashes remain

I'm guessing heat and fire manipulation.

2. It emits ghost flames—said to number as many as 108—from the fires around its neck. These flames all attack the opponent, adopting the countenance of ferocious beasts.

I don't know what to make of this

2. It emits ghost flames—said to number as many as 108—from the fires around its neck. These flames all attack the opponent, adopting the countenance of ferocious beasts.
H. Typhlosion related to Spiritomb somehow

Anyway, should Rotom have Immortality type 6?

It can possess all kinds of electrical equipment, or inamiate object and can abandon them and switch between them at will. Like here

Should Zorua get Immortality type 4?
Their souls can be reborn as Hisuian Zoroak through Spite(I'm guessing the move, since they have it in their moveset)

I guess it depends on the Zorua, since it is said it is reborn as Hisuian Zorua from spite to the trainers. Obviously a Zorua that was with a good and loving trainer that treated them as real partners wouldn't have any spite for them after they die so they wouldn't be reborn

"Cellular regeneration" is not the same as regenerating from a cell (Low-High regen). Even Low regen will restore the user's cells, they're just building blocks for other parts of the body. And I believe Recover + similar moves would fall under "Self-Healing".

That aside, there's a lot of other abilities being suggested here. Can all of the suggested abilities be summarized in a post/the OP so I can evaluate them?

Alright. Outside of what the op proposed, we have:

1. Data manipulation for Porygon. It was originally used to work on data
2. Time travel for Rotom cos of this
3. Subjective Reality for all dream Manipulators. It's been mentioned in game, and shown several times that a Pokémon dream is none other than just another reality. Few examples here and here and mentioned in-game
4. Destiny Bond. We're not sure what exactly it is
5. Acausality type 3 for Celebi from Pokémon movie 4. Celebi dies and it’s past and future selves come and bring it back to life
6. Limited Necromancy/resurrection for Zorua.. Their spiteful lingering souls can be reborn as Hisuian Zorua. Limited immortality type 4 for normal Zorua for that reason.
7. Illusion Creation and Madness manipulation type 3 for Hisuian Zoroark. It's illusions can drive people mad. Also Durability Negation as it's attacks can hurt both from inside and out. Here
8. Purification, NPI and limited Soul manip for Hisuian Typhlosion. It can see the flow of life energy and souls. And can eat souls in order to purify them. Also fire manipulation as it can burn an individual until not even ash remains. Here
9. Possession for Rotom. It can possess various electrical stuff, like this

Also, why isn't Beheeyem's layered dream hax not on his profile. Unless they decided to label it under Reality Warping which will be bonkers.

That thing is so op the villain literally only lost with PIS

Bump.

Over a 1000 Pokémon moves and many of them haven't been indexed on the wiki. The ones here are indexed improperly. Let's get this over with

Madam celadon can probability hax with her abra such that all wild Pokémon you meet the entire day will be a specific nature you paid for. Not useful but it's nice to know it exists. Limited probability manip

Beheeyem can trap opponents in an infinite layered dream world......and he was defeated by pis. From what I've seen, it's a combination of Invulnerability, power null, dream Manipulation and Sealing, and resistance to BFR/Teleportation/Dimensional travel.

Court change is minor causality manip. Swapping effects on both sides of the field.

Trick Room is either law manipulation or causality manipulation. I've seen it indexed multiple ways here. We need a general concensus on this one

Fairy Lock is nullifies BFR/teleportation

Destiny Bond is either causality hax or fate hax, death hax even

Shouldn't we make a seperate page with all the abilities and what it gives on the wiki. Makes it easier to track things in case new Pokémon are added. It's a bit cumbersome indexing all these things

Destiny Bond is either causality hax or fate hax, death hax even
Destiny bond causes the opponent to faint alongside the user, not die, so I wouldn't call it death hax. It's also not very useful in a 1v1 battle since in order to defeat the enemy with it the user must faint itself

Back