• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Lifting Strength question

Makai641001

He/Him
VS Battles
Translation Helper
Hey, i have a question about Lifting Strength.
If a really heavy character can lift his own weight and stand does it scale his LS ?

Imagine me being 3000 kg and standing up would i qualify for Class 5 ?

If not, what type of movements could make me scale ?

Also, if i’m so big that mountains can be seen on my back and i suddenly stand up and lift said mountains should i scale to them ?

Thanks in advance !

Hey, i have a question about Lifting Strength.
If a really heavy character can lift his own weight and stand does it scale his LS ?

Imagine me being 3000 kg and standing up would i qualify for Class 5 ?
No, you'd need to be able to do pull-ups and push-ups or do acrobatic maneuvers to scale to your own weight, or wrestle and fight against someone who can lift you about or is of the same physiology and weight as you.

If not, what type of movements could make me scale ?
Push-ups, pull-ups, any kind of exercise that involves lifting your own body weight, or incredibly acrobatic maneuvers.

Also, if i’m so big that mountains can be seen on my back and i suddenly stand up and lift said mountains should i scale to them ?
Just the mountains if you are lifting them up separately or you carry them strapped to your back like a backpack.

GoW Cronos is a decent example but uh... he scales to people who have Immeasurable LS feats.

No, you'd need to be able to do pull-ups and push-ups or do acrobatic maneuvers to scale to your own weight, or wrestle and fight against someone who can lift you about or is of the same physiology and weight as you.

Push-ups, pull-ups, any kind of exercise that involves lifting your own body weight, or incredibly acrobatic maneuvers.
Okay would the following qualify:
The Behemoth can go from being inactive and lying down completely to this stance which would require a push up movement would that qualify for him scaling to the entirety of his body mass ?
Just the mountains if you are lifting them up separately or you carry them strapped to your back like a backpack.

GoW Cronos is a decent example but uh... he scales to people who have Immeasurable LS feats.
Okay so the Behemoth would qualify at least for Class Z for being able to lift the mountains on it’s back (If the calc Is supposedly correct)

Or if the push up movement Is enough for the entirety of his body weight + mountains

Okay would the following qualify:
The Behemoth can go from being inactive and lying down completely to this stance which would require a push up movement would that qualify for him scaling to the entirety of his body mass ?
Not sure, this doesn't look like a traditional push-up.

Okay so the Behemoth would qualify at least for Class Z for being able to lift the mountains on it’s back (If the calc Is supposedly correct)

Or if the push up movement Is enough for the entirety of his body weight + mountains
The mountains seem to be part of its organic body so I would say no.

Back