• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Let It Die Revision

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Alright so Uncle Death's profile is a bit outdated, here's some quick fixes.

The first and biggest fix is that his stats should not scale to the 5-A feat, as it was a telekinetic feat done with SPLithium. They should be downgraded to Low 7-B based off this calculation.

That calculation is also a slight attack speed upgrade though it stays in Rela+ territory.

As for lifting strength, it should be Class 50 based off this calculation, and Class Z with telekinesis for easily moving around the Moon.

Alright so Uncle Death's profile is a bit outdated, here's some quick fixes.

The first and biggest fix is that his stats should not scale to the 5-A feat, as it was a telekinetic feat done with SPLithium. They should be downgraded to Low 7-B based off this calculation.

That calculation is also a slight attack speed upgrade though it stays in Rela+ territory.

As for lifting strength, it should be Class 50 based off this calculation, and Class Z with telekinesis for easily moving around the Moon.
Armor never stop with these revisions

Anyway I agree with the changes as well

you say that as there gonna stop making new games to keep us busy
i mean i could make a profile for diabolical pitch

i am, however, not going to, because i don't think i could ever justify making a profile for a kinect game to myself

Back