• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick DBH stuff again

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine, I'll do it myself"

Demigra:

Demigra should get a Ultra God Mission Key, now that he's become the Dark King. In this form he's superior to Time Power Unleashed Aios, he's taken Chronoa's and Aios' place as the one who controls all of space-time, and he can use the Time Scrolls to summon brainwashed berserkers, so Summoning and Time Scrolls as an optional equipment for Dark King Demigra

Aios:

Aios should get a Time Power Unleashed key as she's capable of keeping up with Ultra God Mission UIO Goku. Pretty simple.

Chaos Manipulation for Dogidogi and the Dark Factor?

I was reading the possible uses for Chaos Manipulation and realized that Dogidogi actually fits in pretty well. He's called the "Bird of Calamity" who's mere existence causes disaster wherever he goes, even causing the destruction of entire planets without even touching them. Going by the possible uses for Chaos Manipulation this does seem to qualify as his simple appearance causes chaos, destruction and disaster.

As Mechikabura used his powers to create Dogidogi in the first place, he should scale to this. There's also a potential supporting feat where Mechikabura's mere appearance in the GT timeline causes chaos and havoc on Earth, with buildings floating up in the air and all. Plus, Chronoa also calls the Dark Factor a "disastrous force".

And that's it. Have a good weekend.

Thanks again for the help.

Are there any of those wiki pages that I should lock for editing?

Okay. Controversial pages, such as those for Goku and Vegeta should probably be closed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back