• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Connie CRT.

Probably not a big change but maybe correct on her P&A page this: "
  • In Save the Light, Statistics Amplification (Can study her next attack, greatly boosting its strength. This ability stacks) "
Like "Save the light" is not a canon or it is? If yes it may can be just listed normally on P&A with added justification or something. If it's dubious then it can be "likely" or "possibly". Just don't see necessary to make a paragraph about

Last edited:
No, it's fully canon.
Sugar stated so in a podcast.
Hold on, let me find it.
Then for what reason on her profile paragraph specifies that she gets an ability from a game?

Maybe get rid of a paragraph and just add on justification that she did that on this game. It just still confuses me that on her P&A paragraph exists just I guess to specify that she got that from a game.

The games are canon, yes, but is there anything that tells us that we can take all used attacks as canon?

Last edited:
They would not fall into game mechanics? If they are not, what about Greg? He has skills also including healing.
What happens to those skills that the only thing they do is increase the star bar?
Where does Connie's power of amplification come from, if she is a simple human without powers and reading does not increase your physical strength?
I really don't think we can take all attacks as 100% canon / usable.

Last edited:
Maybe get rid of a paragraph and just add on justification that she did that on this game. It just still confuses me that on her P&A paragraph exists just I guess to specify that she got that from a game.
Then yes, I think basically about this. That paragraph just exists only to say that ability is from a game I guess, though there's no need so much a specifications of the source. So basically normally put this ability on list with ± same justifications, instead of having this ability with for some reason specifically with paragraph.

Back