• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Yoda’s current profile.

A couple things that need to be addressed:
  1. Why does Yoda have four different statistics in his durability? It currently varies from Street level to Wall level to Multi-City Block level, with no justification behind the first two I just mentioned. As well as having his Durability be at Street level in Legends and Wall level in Canon doesn’t make sense.
  2. Why is Yoda‘s Striking Strength Island Class? It also has no justification behind it. Striking Strength in some cases equals to Durability so Yoda has Island Class Striking Strength but has Street to Wall level Durability?
  3. How is it that his Striking Strength (Which is featless) is higher then his AP in Canon?
  4. When has Yoda displayed that he can wipe someone’s Memory like his profile suggests?
  5. When has Yoda casted an Illusion on someone like his profile suggests?
  6. Why does Canon Yoda have no weaknesses, but Legends Yoda does?
  7. Why does Yoda have Superhuman Physical Characteristics? He is very old and can barely even walk without his cane.

Last edited:
Why does Yoda have four different statistics in his durability? It currently varies from Street level to Wall level to Multi-City Block level, with no justification behind the first two I just mentioned. As well as having his Durability be at Street level in Legends and Wall level in Canon doesn’t make sense.
The first 2 refer to his natural durability, it being "At least Street level" with the likely possibility of it being Wall level, which is pretty bad for the profile to claim w/o evidence.

I have seen a lot of baseless Wall level scaling in SW, it's all wrong. If the reason why Yoda has likely Wall level durability is because other characters have that durability too then that's not a reason.

The Street level durability is Legends may come from something similar, we can remove it w/o any further evidence.
Why is Yoda‘s Striking Strength Island Class? It also has no justification behind it. Striking Strength in some cases equals to Durability so Yoda has Island Class Striking Strength but has Street to Wall level Durability?
I don't know.
How is it that his Striking Strength (Which is featless) is higher then his AP in Canon?
They must have forgot to downgrade that, as his stat in AP used to be Island level.
When has Yoda displayed that he can wipe someone’s Memory like his profile suggests?
That must come per scaling to other Jedi who can do so. The profile should still give evidence of that and a valid reasoning as to why Yoda scales for anyone reading even if they don't know SW.
When has Yoda casted an Illusion on someone like his profile suggests?
As before.
  1. Why does Canon Yoda have no weaknesses, but Legends Yoda does?
Well, that would only be how things are. In Legends they must have addressed that as a weakness, whereas in canon it's not like he literally has no weaknesses, but none was notable enough to be written due to them being redundant.
  1. Why does Yoda have Superhuman Physical Characteristics? He is very old and can barely even walk without his cane.
That would be due to the Force, not naturally. Granted, all SW profiles could state this.

That is correct.

I attribute it to the little bit of resistance there is to divide all profiles into 2 for each canon.

I’m working on new profiles for Yoda and Bendu. They are still work in progress, but I will take these problems into account and try to fix them.

Last edited:
Back