• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about the Forerunners and the Precursors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was wondering about the 2-A rating on both of their profiles. Is there actual proof about this? I not so sure on it as well.

The Precursors and Forerunners both have it, but that is the thing I am confused about so I will like some input on this from someone who is hopefully know the halo series a bit more.

The Forerunners destroy use vacuum energy to power their technology which in the Halo Universe comes from the destruction of an infinite amount of alternate universes.

Here's the qoute from Silentium

Vacuum energy originates from the beginnings of infinite numbers of alternate realities. When harnessed for power supply, these fledgling universes are drained of energy in their infancy, resulting in their premature deaths.

Sure they are only newly-born universes but they are still universes so therefore they still count and if the Forerunners can do that then the Precursors by default of being a higher Tier of technology in Halo than the Forerunners would be capable of the same feats as them.

Sans With Shades said:
I see. I will actually like to see where you got the quote from the source you found please, @StargateFanBB.
Halo Silentium String 34 Page 279 "As the reflective orb rotates beneath my ship, I see also the outstretched, feather-like plumes of vacuum energy pylons, drawing in the potential of an infinity of alternate realities ... aborting untold numbers of nascent universes to supply Requiem's power. Strange that these cosmic deaths have never before struck me as cruel and futile. All of Forerunner technology has been made possible by drawing down vacuum energy. My own life, all that I know, arises out of cosmic predation."

Virtually all their technology was powered this way. Turning on the lights, sub-light spaceship travel, Halo Rings etc.

@Fan This isn't a content revision thread so I am afraid you gonna have to do it elsewhere as I was just asking what was the exact justifications for the 2-A for both Forerunners and Precursors.

@Ant This topic is settled and I think you should close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back