• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Laharl, Trenia, and Pram.

Sorry I might have messed up with that. But in the events of disgaea 5 void dark used his overload skill Devouring Kris to send out at least 9 magic spears to drain the power of 9 netherworlds to amp himself The party only able to stop 5 of the 9 spears, and void states that he was able to controling enough power that it would make the all netherworlds vanish if got out of control.

Jesterofgames pointed out that in disgaea 5 they treated netherworlds like planets were every other game in the verse treated them as netherworld=1 Universe. I do not know if we should count Void handaling at least 4 netherworlds worth of power as 2-C since the most consistent depiction of them would mean he is handling the power of 4 Universes, and could handle enough power to destory them all.

Edit: added links to screenshots instead of links to videos.

as well the disgaea 5 cast beat this amped void dark, and in the post game had to fight characters stronger then Void dark.

Okay I am going through one of the other games in the verse and I was wondering. How does this wiki treat digital copies Universes of in fiction?

Since at a part of the game they have todelete all cached completed wishs (there were 5 at this point). with each wish you were sent to do had a copy world/universe to go along with it. they have to delete them so they could gets the 2 devils be coppied over at there full power.

We need more staff input here. Here are some of the less frequently asked staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are no knowledgeable members available:

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

If somebody is genuinely proven to have destroyed infinite universes over time, such as the Anti-Monitor, they get a 2-A rating.

Ah is it being stated he did as such by the narrator proof enough? Since it is what he does in the bad ending. Edit: nvm I remember the bad ending worded implied he just destroyed everything in the cosmos not the cosmos it's self. Since it's stated he wandered an "empty cosmos" Though out of curiosity would that be cause for a speed upgrade since they where able to destroy everything in an empty cosmos? Or is that to shaky to be considered evidence for a speed upgrade?

Well, we are still not going to make such a massive upgrade based on shaky premises without more staff input.

Well there are still a few unresolved questions such as why Laharl etna and flonne have low-high regen and why Trenia is just universe level+ for supposiedly destroying the cosmos (which I thought was a normal multiverse until it was pointed out it was infinite.) with her mana waves. (Which by the way I checked the script of the game and saw no such thing being mentioned so I would love a source for that.)

Also should another thread be created for 2-A disgaea so more staff can give input or?

I suppose that a content revision thread might be an idea.

sorry for derailing this so badly.

But to give my input on the regen. at this point I question it since it comes from a skill, and not something that happened in the story. though they can gain the zombie race's regen which has shown to regen from being turned into a pile of bones.

Back