• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Crazy Diamond.

1. Crazy Diamond can restore large object like building or ship?

2. Crazy Diamond can restore mind issues?

3. Crazy Diamond can heal Okuyasu's father?

1) As far as I can tell, yes. There's been no specified size limit on what Crazy Diamond is able to revert as far as I'm aware.

2) Not to my knowledge. Then again, Josuke has never tried.

3) I don't think so, since it's Okuyasu's father's Stand that put him in that state.

Reppuzan said:
3) I don't think so, since it's Okuyasu's father's Stand that put him in that state.
Okuyasu and Keicho's dad has a Stand? Although I do know that Pearl Jam can't heal him, as shown at the very end of the part.

@Flamethrowerman09

According to the JoJo Wiki, it's implied that Okuyasu's father's stand is the only thing keeping him alive and conscious due to Dio's Spore.

But yeah, I learned about Pearl Jam's inability to heal him after I wrote that comment.

1. Most likely, it would probably take a longer time to fix, but due to Crazy Diamond being MFTL+ it shouldn't make too much of a difference to others that are watching said object being fixed.

2. Probably not, although I don't recall Josuke ever trying.

3. No, fixing the Nijimura brother's father would also lead to his immediate death as it is Dio's cells keeping him in that state.

Back