• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about adding Versus Match-Ups

So I have two questions I wanted to ask about adding versus match-ups...

1. Can a concluded match be added if one of the characters doesn’t have a verse page? (Example: Doctor Strange from the Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme animated film)

2. Can a valid concluded match still be added after sometime it was graced? (Example: I post a thread in January where it eventually gets concluded, two months pass and I decide to add it) Is that allowed? Or is it a violation of the rules?

1. Can a concluded match be added if one of the characters doesn’t have a verse page? (Example: Doctor Strange from the Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme animated film)
No, the match has to be between characters who have a profile on the site
Can a valid concluded match still be added after sometime it was graced?
If nothing relevant has changed since then, there's nothing wrong with adding it. Keep in mind characters can be revised so a match may no longer be valid by the time it's added.

Back