• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question

hello. I'm not American, so I use the Deepl translator to write.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/can-c...one-supporter-be-added-to-battle-wiki.168906/

Can characters from works with only one supporter be added to Battle.wiki?VS Battles Wiki Forum

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Korea1234/Reincarnated_Swordmaster

Reincarnated SwordmasterVS Battles Wiki

I'm trying to create a page for reincarnated swordmaster.

It's not finished yet, but I have at least

I have created 1 character profile.

Is it possible to register my work page?

For now, we only want to register the works page.

No. We don't have a standards for verse pages (yet) so I recommend following the format of other verse pages to better the one you've made. As for your character profile, please remember to follow the standard format for character profiles, you have quite a few things missing and quite a few mistakes regarding the tiering, capitalisation, non existence of the summary, etc.

I suppose this is also a good time to tell you to not use categories/template tiering in profile drafts as it messes up the wiki's organisation structure.

아니요. 우리는 (아직) 절 페이지에 대한 표준이 없으므로 당신이 만든 것보다 더 나은 다른 절 페이지 형식 따르는 것이 좋습니다. 캐릭터 프로필 의 경우 캐릭터 프로필의 표준 형식을 따르는 것을 기억하세요 . 계층화, 대문자 사용, 요약의 존재 여부 등과 관련하여 누락된 내용이 꽤 많고 실수도 꽤 많습니다.

나는 이것이 위키의 조직 구조를 엉망으로 만들기 때문에 프로필 초안에 카테고리/템플릿 계층화를 사용하지 말라고 알려줄 좋은 시기라고 생각합니다.

Monster Profile

Modified the character profile.
I capitalized it and added a summary.

Are there any other changes you need to make to your character profile?

아니요. 우리는 (아직) 절 페이지에 대한 표준이 없으므로 당신이 만든 것보다 더 나은 다른 절 페이지 형식 따르는 것이 좋습니다. 캐릭터 프로필 의 경우 캐릭터 프로필의 표준 형식을 따르는 것을 기억하세요 . 계층화, 대문자 사용, 요약의 존재 여부 등과 관련하여 누락된 내용이 꽤 많고 실수도 꽤 많습니다.

나는 이것이 위키의 조직 구조를 엉망으로 만들기 때문에 프로필 초안에 카테고리/템플릿 계층화를 사용하지 말라고 알려줄 좋은 시기라고 생각합니다.

For a verse page, in order to write the "Power of the Verse" for that work, I need to write a cosmology page.

However, it will take me a long time to complete the cosmology page.

Is it possible to register the verse page first, and then complete the cosmology page? Please?

That's not to say that we won't write anything in "Power of the Verse".

We'll write about the monster's power on the Verse page.

Monster Profile

Modified the character profile.
I capitalized it and added a summary.

Are there any other changes you need to make to your character profile?
It still doesn't seem satisfactory, I'll list changes that need to be made/suggestions:
  1. Adding more details to the summary and fixing the spacing error between 'summary' and 'powers and stats'
  2. Removing the justification next to the tier. That justification would go next to 'attack potency' which you have done.
  3. Are you sure this character only has 1 ability? Adding more would be nice.
  4. Bolding stamina.
  5. Removing template tiering from your blog post. I believe currently your 8-C rating is '{{8-C}}' in the blog post, instead, just bold it and remove the template. When you add it as a page you should make it a template again though. The reason why it shouldn't be a template in your blog post is because it messes up with the wiki's organisation structure.
  6. You should add the characters notable attacks/techniques if they have any.
  7. I don't think you bold weaknesses or standard equipment
For a verse page, in order to write the "Power of the Verse" for that work, I need to write a cosmology page.

However, it will take me a long time to complete the cosmology page.

Is it possible to register the verse page first, and then complete the cosmology page? Please?

That's not to say that we won't write anything in "Power of the Verse".

We'll write about the monster's power on the Verse page.
The verse page isn't done, it should follow the standard format for verse pages.

1. Adding more details to the summary and fixing the spacing error between 'summary' and 'powers and stats'
  2. Removing the justification next to the tier. That justification would go next to 'attack potency' which you have done.
  4. Bolding stamina.
  5. Removing template tiering from your blog post. I believe currently your 8-C rating is '{{8-C}}' in the blog post, instead, just bold it and remove the template. When you add it as a page you should make it a template again though. The reason why it shouldn't be a template in your blog post is because it messes up with the wiki's organisation structure.

Monster Profile

I wrote a more detailed summary and made a few changes and additions.

I looked at the Powers and Abilities page and realized that only two of the powers and abilities were applicable to monsters.
This is because monsters are one of the lesser characters in the novel.

Is this enough for a character profile?

Monster Profile

I wrote a more detailed summary and made a few changes and additions.

I looked at the Powers and Abilities page and realized that only two of the powers and abilities were applicable to monsters.
This is because monsters are one of the lesser characters in the novel.

Looks a bit better now. I don't think the justification next to Notable Attacks/Techniques should be bolded and think that more scans should be added for the speed justification and hopefully a range justification. Large size should also have some scans.

Looks a bit better now. I don't think the justification next to Notable Attacks/Techniques should be bolded and think that more scans should be added for the speed justification and hopefully a range justification. Large size should also have some scans.

Monster Profile

Added scans for speed, range, and large size. For the speed scan, we added one for the speed of arrows shot by humans.

Monster Profile

Added scans for speed, range, and large size. For the speed scan, we added one for the speed of arrows shot by humans.

Looks better. I'd add scans of 'Baek Woong' dodging the arrows and fix that slight spacing issue with the brackets next to 'Range'. Oh yeah, remember to add references as well, then it should be good.

It still doesn't seem satisfactory, I'll list changes that need to be made/suggestions:
  4. Bolding stamina.

The verse page isn't done, it should follow the standard format for verse pages.

Verse page

The Verse page was envisioned as follows

Back