• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding Spawn-verse Hell Structure

So in Spawn-verse we introduced by 2 main realms/dimensions that exist along side with the main universe such as Heaven and Hell,i had a question regarding the structure of Hell based on this scan
received_5408719469158074.jpeg

As you can see it describe (by the narrator) as not a place nor idea since it already trancends all catagories of thought but it was real,hewn and shaped by the fear,pain and anguish by those who dwell there and its landscape is in constant flux plus it was different for everyone yet it still the same place/hell

So im curious what kind of structure is this and what kind of feats if you able to control or became one with this structure??

Seems like a higher metaphysical dimension of sort. However, it won't be low 1-C.

From what I can remember, spawn hell and heaven are essentially higher than baseline low 2c but not infinitely

Seems like a higher metaphysical dimension of sort. However, it won't be low 1-C.

From what I can remember, spawn hell and heaven are essentially higher than baseline low 2c but not infinitely
Well i don't say it was a tier 1 Structure or something

At least L2C,it should can be higher since both Heaven and Hell are contain 10-12 stack layers of Reality inside it and the size of Hell are Infinite (heaven should scale tho)

Back