• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding character profile

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but I only plan to ask just one question/request, so I'll keep things brief.

I had made a character profile, and just want to see if I did everything right. I had the profile prepped and have been editing it for a few months now and want to make sure it looks alright or if there's anything that should be changed. I'll be sure to apply criticism to every other character profile I make (Since I'll need to make multiple for the verse). Here's the profile in question:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Imhotep_(Im:_Great_Priest_Imhotep)#Powers_and_Abilities

Thanks for your time!

It looks fine and the descriptions seems good, but it's lacking scans. No scans at all to verify those feats, which makes it a little hard to understand.

Also, for the following bit;
Generated this explosion), Building level+ (Generated this explosion
Basically add the link to all three words instead of just one. The new interface makes it really hard to tell what word is linked and what isn't.

It looks fine and the descriptions seems good, but it's lacking scans. No scans at all to verify those feats, which makes it a little hard to understand.
Do I also need to link scans to the feats? I thought linking to the calculations would be enough, but if I need to I can.

Last edited:
Yes. It usually makes it easier to understand how their abilities and stuff works.
Oh wait, did you mean to the abilities? I left scans out since most profiles seem to exclude scans showcasing the abilities (Usually because there's a large amount of abilities). They normally just link you to the page about the power, and not a scan of the power being used. Or are you referring specifically to the abilities under Notable attacks/techniques. In which case I don't mind link scans to those ones, but linking a scan to EVERY ability under power and stats would take a long time.

I mean in the P&A section. Look at the one linked below for example. Each ability leads to the power page but also has an explaination or scan about how it works.

I mean in the P&A section. Look at the one linked below for example. Each ability leads to the power page but also has an explaination or scan about how it works.
I have updated it so pretty much every ability has a description and scan, albeit I do think it looks weird from a formatting perspective, I suppose if it's for better understanding the abilities it's worth it. Does it look good or is there anything else that could be patched up?

Back