• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question/Possible Predator Strength Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the info in this thread has made me realize that Noob Saibot's profile needs to be revised as well. This feat is listed under 'Striking Strength' there, and worse than that, it's listed as a justification for a 'Town Class' rating which is wrong on all accounts. His Lifting Strength is also Class 1 for what seems like no reason at all.

Unite My Rice said:
His AP isn't based off of that I think.
I don't see what you mean. The profile currently says under Attack Potency:

Room level physically (Can punch through walls of concrete and really thick pillars of stone with ease, puncture modern tank metal with ease, can restrain young Alien Queens, and can easily demolish an entire scout helicopter within a few blows)

Pred's AP is listed as Room Level and has feats backing that up, so there's no reason to change it. That's all I was trying to say.

Anywho, this upgrade has been approved, so if it's all the same to everyone else, I'm going to go edit this into the profile once it has been unlocked.

The edit should say something like this:

Class K (With one hand, Yautja can rip out human skulls with their spines still attached. According to this video , this would require at least 1 million Newtons, or roughly 101-102 tons-force.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back