• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so, this has been bothering me for a while now, and I really want answers to it. Where's the scan/calc for Fleetway Super Sonic's MFTL+ feat? Like, I haven't found anything about it on this wiki or in the comic itself.

If it's about the time that Super Sonic was in that asteroid in the Special Zone, then why hasn't someone did a calc for it? If it's not, then what is it?

Anyways, sorry if I come off as a bit rude or anything like that, it's just been bothering me for a while.

The feat itself is a misinterpretation of the scene, it assumed the asteroid is still in outer space when it was just on the sky when it happened.

We gotta search for new feats to calc, but Super Sonic would probably be knocked down to FTL via scaling to God Robotnik (who has that speed via sheer size).

Ok so, this has been bothering me for a while now, and I really want answers to it. Where's the scan/calc for Fleetway Super Sonic's MFTL+ feat? Like, I haven't found anything about it on this wiki or in the comic itself.

If it's about the time that Super Sonic was in that asteroid in the Special Zone, then why hasn't someone did a calc for it? If it's not, then what is it?

Anyways, sorry if I come off as a bit rude or anything like that, it's just been bothering me for a while.
There's a Quad feat he can get iirc lol Planet Kantar is 1 million LYS away from Mobius and in a panel earth is called "Half a universe away" considering they went from Kantar to Earth and the novel states that the verse is 17 billion LYS at minimum.

Isn't that first scan from the Sonic Bible and not Sonic: The Comic? Also I'm sorry, but I don't really see how Super Sonic would get that Quad feat, unless you're trying to say that he should scale to the space ship.

Isn't that first scan from the Sonic Bible and not Sonic: The Comic? Also I'm sorry, but I don't really see how Super Sonic would get that Quad feat, unless you're trying to say that he should scale to the space ship.
Piloting speed = Reaction Speed (because you cannot pilot at those speeds throughout the distance of a uni without reacting to something lol) given the context it's highly unlikely they stopped as they neared a planet that would still mean they stopped after passing billions of LYS in a few seconds and a later panel shows that it stops right on the dot and showed no signs of stopping to begin with as they were looking at the planets beside them while piloting and as for the novel thing no it's from Sonic and the Fourth Dimension it's based on STCs canon and is even referenced as a normal thing in the comic under the news zone which in one issue was just confirmed a part of the comics canon.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if that's even canon or not (that and I never read that in the first place), though considering how it's a running gag that everytime someone new sees Sonic move they say "I never seen such speeds before" you could make an argument that it scales to Base Sonic (an outlier, but still).

Anyways if I get to calc the laser dodging feats then maybe, maybe Super Sonic can be above FTL via upscaling from Sonic.

I'm not sure if that's even canon or not (that and I never read that in the first place), though considering how it's a running gag that everytime someone new sees Sonic move they say "I never seen such speeds before" you could make an argument that it scales to Base Sonic (an outlier, but still).

Anyways if I get to calc the laser dodging feats then maybe, maybe Super Sonic can be above FTL via upscaling from Sonic.
Well even if you didn't use the novel it'd get MFTL+ just not Quad

Back