• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

Dreams "Great. Someone else who tries to power null me."

Negates via being fairly OP.

[Really? He's a JBW character, what did you expect?]

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
The immenst effort that Hl3 is making to fight Monarch has weakened the time armor and my trapped self is ble to break it.
The entire multiverse start getting sucked towards the singularity at an insane rate.
"You're more trouble than you're worth" i say as i touch the worm-like creature while activating Malignant Tumor Apoptosis
"Nope"
I absorb the law and grow vastly in power
I dream that 2 large, slab-like heads with a red light eminating from it's lateral midle appear from behind mine and begin to sing, completely destroying the worm creature

Christian Higdon said:
"Great. Someone else who tries to power null me."
Negates via being fairly OP.

[Really? He's a JBW character, what did you expect?]
i have plot manip via 2786 tho, which basically acts like The Hero but an actual thing

Hl3 or bust said:
Christian Higdon said:
Dreams "Great. Someone else who tries to power null me."Negates via being fairly OP.[Really? He's a JBW character, what did you expect?]
i have plot manip via 2786 tho, which basically acts like The Hero but an actual thing
[HOSTLESS is fairly above the plot or PIS.] Dreams

"God, those heads sing worse than Justin Bieber. REALLY, CUT IT OUT ALREADY!"

Christian Higdon said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Great. Someone else who tries to power null me."Negates via being fairly OP.[Really? He's a JBW character, what did you expect?]
[HOSTLESS is fairly above the plot or PIS.]
"God, those heads sing worse than Justin Bieber. REALLY, CUT IT OUT ALREADY!"
I dream that i say "No" as i trap him in an endlessly recursed pocket universe, with an infinitely layered law of him being unable to do anything other than simply wait until i can deal with him later

Hl3 or bust said:
2 large, slab-like heads with a red light eminating from it's lateral midle appear from behind mine and begin to sing, completely destroying the worm creature
Too bad that in the dream my pre-Black Holes self had fused with all of reality, so he jsut brings me back.

We then become one once again, so now i'm a black hole so large it contain all of reality inside of it.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that 2 large, slab-like heads with a red light eminating from it's lateral midle appear from behind mine and begin to sing, completely destroying the worm creature
Too bad that in the dream my pre-Black Holes self had fused with all of reality, so he jsut brings me back.
We then become one once again, so now i'm a black hole so large it contain all of reality inside of it.
I dream that activate Habaki's Law, restoring reality to it's previous state before i activate Sequere Naturam on the worm creatures Kamunagara

True.

But one of the most powerful beings on JBW, arguably THE strongest is this.

[His definitely powerful but didnt he have an altercation with King Gaben?]

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
2 large, slab-like heads with a red light eminating from it's lateral midle appear from behind mine and begin to sing, completely destroying the worm creature
Too bad that my pre-Black Holes self had fused with all of reality, so he jsut brings me back.
I activate Habaki's Law, restoring reality to it's previous state before i activate Sequere Naturam on the worm creatures Kamunagara
I dream I summon my true self

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that I activate Habaki's Law, restoring reality to it's previous state before i activate Sequere Naturam on the worm creatures Kamunagara
I dream I summon my true self
I dream that I see the worm creatures true form.....for a moment before it is reduced to nonexistence from the inside-out

The dream is gone, i destroyed it. You cannot contain me

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Too bad that my pre-Black Holes self had fused with all of reality, so he jsut brings me back.
I activate Habaki's Law, restoring reality to it's previous state before i activate Sequere Naturam on the worm creatures Kamunagara
I summon my true self
I see the worm creatures true form.....for a moment before it is reduced to nonexistence from the inside-out
I dream that I regen via Meta-Godly regen and then thanks to my briah Omnes-Absorbentis Abyssum Iren: (The All-Absorbing Abyss) i copy your attack and use it against you.

You are turned in to super nonexistence from the inside-out

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I dream that I see the worm creatures true form.....for a moment before it is reduced to nonexistence from the inside-out
I dream that regen via Meta-Godly regen and then thanks to my briah Omnes-Absorbentis Abyssum Iren: (The All-Absorbing Abyss) i copy yuor attack and use it against you.
You are turned in to super nonexistence from the inside-out
I dream that I say "You copy my power, but you don't understand the mechanics. You'd need immeasurable Taikyoku for your copies to affect me." as i activate Aurea Mediocritas after moving the creature into an iterated pocket universe where my powers cannot be copied, and said rule is infinitely layered

Christian Higdon said:
"That's enough waiting."HOSTLESS crawled out of the pocket world.
"Shocked to see me again?"
I dream that I say "Nah, not really. Bye now." as i throw him into another recursed pocket universe, just like the one from before, but immeasurably stronger

I dream that I think and.

• the concepts of Pocket Universes, Rules and Taikyoku have been completly and utterly erased.

Overlord775 said:
I dream that I think and
  • the concepts of Pocket Universes, Rules and Taikyoku are completly and uterally erased.
I dream I say "************" as i activate Habaki's Law again, resetting reality and throwing the worm creature into the same pocket universe where i threw that bear

I dream that with the bear and the worm out of the picture, i turn to face what i thought was mearly Hajun. The shadow of the Prophet.

I dream that I bite on the fabric of reality, making a wormhole to the pocket dimension the bear is trapped in.

"Hello there"

Dreams "OKAY! NEVER AGAIN!"

He sealed the place off, but heard something else coming out.

"Don't send me there again."

I dream I say "Thats just mean." as i catch the dog and put it down before closing the wormhole and adding a new rule to the pocket universe, which is just that no one can leave, but this is affected by the recursion of the pocket universe itself

"Could you make the worm stop trying to fight me? I have more important things to deal with than a leech." i dream that i ask the bear

Yes..... more important things, like you, Prophet, and those strange people you call a family

Hl3 or bust said:
"Thats just mean." i say as i catch the dog and put it down before closing the wormhole and adding a new rule to the pocket universe, which is just that no one can leave, but this is affected by the recursion of the pocket universe itself and throwing everyone bacl i
I dream that I fire a "Kamehameha x Graham's Number" at you from the pocket dimension

Overlord775 said:
I dream that I fire a "Kamehameha x Graham's Number" at you from the pocket dimension
I dream tht blast simply hits the borders of the universe, as there is no escape from the pocket univere

I don't notice the PU being shot at me, as it's a point-particle in reality

It is, however, shot with enough force to fry the Prophet's brain to nothing

Back