• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for RW players Pt 2

Hl3 or bust said:
I attempt to kill the weakened members of Temna Yato's legion, mainly so i can actually get more powers ovo
But I fail and they slaughter me remorselessly
I use my Demon-Hood powers to revive you.

You don't get more taikyoku by absorbing smaller gods though I wriggle my fingers and Hl3 is restored.

i was more thinking that the many, smaller powers gained helped boost it to that point along with the boost from Anmeizo Ima Deusu constantly getting stronger

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
After reaching around 50 Taikyoku, i begin to kill the weakened members of Temna Yato's legion, mainly so i can actually get more powers ovo
I use my Demon-Hood powers to seal you away
>attempts to use Demon-hood powers against the Demon King

I try to kill and absorb the power of Temna Momiji, Numahine, Akuro, Morei, Toyoko, Sukuna and Ootake

But I succeed, despite some cowards meddling

Temna Yato is a little more than pissed at me for trying to kill and absorb his legion in such a way that he can't even bring them back. He's secretly pissing himself because, to him, a regular guy just ascended to Hadou God status, isn't even using most of the powers that gives him and is still steamrolling most of the Gods.

He stops laughing when he sees what I've done to the Prophet

After trying to absorb the powers of the Eastern Expedition, and a taking quick pit-stop to go back and absorb the powers of the remaining Senshinkan, Rosei and the Six Great Forces, i attempt to absorb the power of Temna Yato

But I fail, and the Eastern Expedition, the Legion of Yato, and Yato himself all flick me back to the ground.

They all scream in horror as they see the Prohets broken, mutilated corpse

nothing can save you

I am beyond you, worm

With the power boost from Anmeizo Ima Deusu getting larger by the second, i try to absorb the power of every Hadou or Gudou god, with the exception of Haju But I fail, and they laugh and tear my soul to atoms, stripping my Rosei nature and powers and devouring them, returning me to nothing more than a dying mortal ma

I tell whimpering Prophet that souls dont have atoms before tearing all his limbs off again

Monarch you wanna know whats funny is that The Heretics Mind Manip comes from the debate thread and in that thread Breihard was also affected.

Hl3 or bust said:
With the power boost from Anmeizo Ima Deusu getting larger by the second, i absorb the power of every Hadou or Gudou god, with the exception of Haju
Nyarlathotep says hi and reality warps you to death

Dont blame me blame overlord.

She offered King Gaben(the illusion he made up with MM) a chance to work for her and even fought him.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
With the power boost from Anmeizo Ima Deusu getting larger by the second, i absorb the power of every Hadou or Gudou god, with the exception of Haju
already summoned the eldy boi, and Nodens, so even if you summon him to fight me he'll be busy with Nodens

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
already summoned the eldy boi, and Nodens, so even if you summon him to fight me he'll be busy with Nodens
Shub-Niggurat passes by and conceptually erases you

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Shub-Niggurat passes by and conceptually erases you
I AM HERO

The shock of having my soul torn apart causes me to go into a dying dream, where I dream that after recovering from the shock of the many powerful desires and minds being absorbed, i continue to grow in power, reaching 1000 Taikyoku and rapidly increasing in orders of magnitude

Dying? What a joke. Stop screaming, shes not going to help you, no one can

Hl3 or bust said:
After i recover thom the shock of the many powerful desires and minds being absorbed, i continue to grow in power, reaching 1000 Taikyoku and rapidly increasing in orders of magnitude
I leech on to the fading aspects of your soul and i start draining the remnants of your power

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
As i recover thom the shock of the many powerful desires and minds being absorbed, i continue to grow in power, reaching 1000 Taikyoku and rapidly increasing in orders of magnitude
I leech on to the fading atoms of your soul and i start draining the remnants of your power
I dream The small worm-like creature leeches a few Taikyoku worth of power before i rip it out of me, frying it to nothing with soul-eating diseases and many others powers

And I will do the same to the Prophet and that pathetic wench he calls a god

I dream that I reach at least 1010100 Taikyoku within seconds, which continues to increase as i plan to face Hajun head-o

Hl3 or bust said:
The small worm-like creature leeches a few Taikyoku worth of power before i rip it out of me, frying it to nothing with soul-eating diseases and many others powers
Then the Prophet waves his hand from above, and the worm collapses, asleep, drawn into the dream. I dream that your attack fails to kill me because PROBABILITY SON.

I then use the Taikyoku i stole form you to start absorbing the Cthulhu Mythos Gates and the gods inside them.

I dream that As my Taikyoku value breaches all human concepts of numeric value, i notice that the small worm has survived and is absorbing the gates before locking it in a pocket universe with the rule "Nothing can leave here"

I dream that As my Taikyoku continues to get "larger," as much as such a concept even applies anymore, i see that i'm on a similar. to potentially equal. level to Hajun,

"Come now, we haven't all day."

I dream that I cannot leave the pocket universe, so i decide become one with it.

Then i start expanding, quickly encoppasing all of the gates.

Overlord775 said:
I cannot leave the pocket universe, so i decide become one with it.
Then i start expanding, quickly encoppasing all of the gates.
I dream that That would have been a good trick, if it weren't for the fact that the gates you enveloped weren't the real ones. You've expanding into another pocket universe, which is itself inside another, and another, and another......

In the dream, I notice that my power isn't growing as fast as it should and i realize i'm in yet another cage.

i condense all of my power in a infinitelly small point and i become a sentient black hole.

As i perform this trasformation, the fabric of the multiverse starts breaking apart as EVERYTHING is getting pulled toward the singularity..

I dream You're mearly absorbing a single pocket universe, as each is a 0-dimensional object compared to the one it is contained within, although the sheer force begins to distort the barriers between the universes

I dream that I say "Ah god damnit, wait a second." to Hajun as i enter my pocket universe and activate Time Armor

Christian Higdon said:
[What is going on right now?]
Monarch as Hajun is trying to fight me and my OPness

Monarch rewrote reality and made it so that everything me and Overlord are doing is the dying dream after my soul was destroyed by hadou gods.

I tear into the screaming Prophets flesh, but no one will help him, no one can

[Okay.] The dream overtakes my mind too, and I dream that I say

"Okay, i don't wanna be hurt, so...."

hides in the ground

Back