• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Void Manipulation

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Well, this is something that was bothering me for a while... so...

Currently, Void Manipulation has two uses listed in it's page, one of them is defined as:

"Existing in non-existence: The user might be capable of existing in a place outside of existence in general. Similarly a user might be capable of dragging something else into such a place."

Now, the question is: How does existing in non-existence / outside of existence or dragging someone to such a place qualifies as Void Manipulation?

Void Manipulation, by definition, is manipulating non-existence, and i don't see how doing either of these things remotely relates to manipulating non-existence (Existing in non-existence isn't even a power if i recall correctly, and dragging someone to non-existence seems to be just a form of BFR)

There's currently a lot of confusion related to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, due to overcomplications in the wiki which are being fixed.

Back