• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the Brothers Yin and Yang

EightAte8

They/Them
Which is which?

Which's Yin, which's Yang, which one represents Marvel, and which one represents DC?

I don't think that was ever explained.

Antvasima said:
I don't think that was ever explained.
Reading through the comics, it seems the safest best to guess that the blue one represents DC, and the red one represents Marvel. Something I hadn't noticed on their page, actually, is that the blue one's referred to as Yin and the red one as Yang.

Okay. I suppose that this is settled then. Should we close this?

Antvasima said:
Okay. I suppose that this is settled then. Should we close this?
I guess so, though I am curious as to how just which one's Yin and which one's Yang was figured out.

Also, potentially unrelated, but the ultimate point of this is that I find the implications of Marvel and DC being Yang and Yin, respectively, very interesting, given the particular things associated with both Yin and Yang.

DC used to be more bright and optimistic than Marvel, yes. Nowadays both of them have dropped enormously in terms of writing and entertainment quality though, so I would rate them as both mostly being trash at this point.

Back