• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about soul-hax potency

I think there also was some stuff about cultivators' aura killing plants and insects but not affecting people or bigger animals early on.

Now Qi Cons should scale to all the ants in an area. 100 million soul potency ftw

I suppose you make sense then.

Let's be honest, with the size of the planets, and how populated they are by at least Qi Con levels beasts, it should still be way, way beyond trillions in potency.

Affecting the soul of a planet does not necessarily mean affecting all the souls that lives on that planet in that setting, especially since there aren't even any explicit mathematical values for how superior certain objects' souls are are such as a single planet's soul are when compared to a single human's soul, thus are unquantifiably above a human's soul or a soul manipuation user's soul-hax potency (assuming that the soul of planets upscales above the potency of a soul manipulator's soul-hax in that setting) for the soul of the planets in that setting (assumptions of amount does not really count when they lack sufficient explicit proof concerning something like this, as explicit mentions of the mathematical values would be preferably in cases like this from what I can see). Just saying.

In regards to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, it's much more convenient to use quantity to estimate the potency of those hax abilities when compared to quality (which are generally estimated in quantity values anyways in regards to this site). I don't recall size being taken into the factor either, as the size of minds or souls aren't really much of a factor unless the sizes of minds/souls have mathematical values in regards to human souls equivalents. Again, just saying.

I mean, yeah, but the case beings set up here - Er Gen's higher end cultivators - explicitly affect all life on the planet at points. Nut generally, that is true.

Oh.

Then yeah, I guess affecting all life on a planet should definitely yield mathematical values around those levels such in regards to soul-hax potency.

So, before we work out whether or not small creatures like grass and insects' souls are usable in scaling, can we settle on living beings of comparable size to humans qualifying at the very least? Things like trees and large mammals and the like.

They probably should. In Ergen though, most animals (exposed to Qi) are also as intelligent, even if more savage. Qi works wonders like that.

They probably should. In Ergen though, most animals (exposed to Qi) are also as intelligent, even if more savage. Qi works wonders like that.
Alright then.

Sees Earth has 3.04 Trillion trees

tenor.gif

More beautiful when you realize these planets are, at their smallest, tens of millions of kilometers across.

I think that if your verse consider that all thing have soul then yeah that should count well maybe that the scale of soul can be different but should count

Fate have praticaly the same thing even more with Moon cell when every thing is composed of Spiriton which is the thing that compose Soul

Back