• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Sonic Shuffle

I was thinking of making this through the ocasion but, why does exactly Void have conceptual manip type 2 on his page? It's listed as one of his main powers, along with AE type 1 as well(Though I can understand AE but this concept hax seems kinda curious from what I see)

Here is what his page tells:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Immortality (Type 1), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Abstract Existence (Type 1), Negative Emotion Empowerment, Dream Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Flight, Transformation, Berserk Mode and Large Size (Type 0) in his final form, Vibration Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping, Deconstruction, Spatial Manipulation, Death Manipulation (His mere presence alone killed off the life, such as the landscape and animals, within the Nature Zone before it was restored), Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Ice Manipulation, Flight, Spaceflight, Teleportation, Telepathy, Void Manipulation, Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations

So can anyone answer me about this conceptual hax? I'm kinda curious about where it exactly came from.

Oof, I can understand where the AE type 1 stuff comes from, since Void is directly the negative embodiment of every bad side about the dreams on MW, I just want to know where does his CM type 2 come from.

I imagine because there the embodiment of nightmares it can be argued they also control the very concept of it, Dark Gaia has the same listed power but with Fear IIRC, least that’s what I assume

I imagine because there the embodiment of nightmares it can be argued they also control the very concept of it, Dark Gaia has the same listed power but with Fear IIRC
I imagine these concepts should be regarded as transcendental to rule over those realities as well, but with no other context it would fall under type 3 ig.

Or maybe, due to his AE it can be argued to have this conceptual hax in those terms.

I imagine these concepts should be regarded as transcendental to rule over those realities as well, but with no other context it would fall under type 3 ig.

Or maybe, due to his AE it can be argued to have this conceptual hax in those terms.
Yeah I guess I can see, but with a total of 1 Game there’s not much to pull from expect being a Nightmare being and being Uni+, to then go To the forgotten Sonic character Void

You know it’s bad when even Ian Flynn hasn’t used you in a big way yet

Should probably just be Type 3 ig
I know, my main question is that, is there something in Sonic Shuffle that implies type 2 by Void's abstraction? Since those concepts would need to be transcendental over reality to be type 2, at least that's what I figure out.

Damn, I just realized Void's profile needs some updating.

One other thing I’d want to add is that Illumina doesn’t have Concept Manipialtion despite Void being half there being

Best I can think of is embodying the negative aspects of dreams from across all dimensions
That should be a good justification from what I see, but his profile needs some updating iirc.

Those concepts are assumed to exist across space-time, then it would make sense for them to be type 2, especially talking about how Maginaryworld's nature is taken out by those things.

Last edited:
Back