• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about matter manipulation

This is arranged only molecula to atomic level.

So , matter manipulation can ignored durability no matter how durable they are ?

I.e. 9-B characters with atomic level ability can atomized 6-A durability ?

It's a tricky question. I do think it should, but I remember Impress once said matter manip can't be used as dura neg (or maybe my example was weak)

Depends on the form of matter hax, if you just atomize ennemies you kill, it wouldn't negate dura, but if you kill them by disconnecting their particles and stuff, you should be able to, just like transmutation is dura neg

Depends on the form of matter hax, if you just atomize ennemies you kill, it wouldn't negate dura, but if you kill them by disconnecting their particles and stuff, you should be able to, just like transmutation is dura neg
Didn't atomize enemies is the same thing as disconnecting particles ?

Didn't atomize enemies is the same thing as disconnecting particles ?
Not really

Usually atomizing is done by using immense energy to break an object down to atomic particles

But disconnecting particles is using an ability to break down an object by removing atomic particles from said object

This is arranged only molecula to atomic level.

So , matter manipulation can ignored durability no matter how durable they are ?

I.e. 9-B characters with atomic level ability can atomized 6-A durability ?
It really depends on how the matter manipulation works, if you just like split/rip apart atoms or like transmute someone into something else then yes.

Afaik Matter Manip generally constitutes dura neg but not always.

It really depends on how the matter manipulation works, if you just like split/rip apart atoms or like transmute someone into something else then yes.

Afaik Matter Manip generally constitutes dura neg but not always.
It went into smt like split atomic bond should this be dura neg ?

Back