• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about janemba.

tbh he COULD be an abstract. since that evil energy machine thingy was stated to have the evil shit bad guys had. and with common sense that could mean evil ideas. but we need more info on that though.

tbh he COULD be an abstract. since that evil energy machine thingy was stated to have the evil shit bad guys had. and with common sense that could mean evil ideas. but we need more info on that though.
Has a quote from sir emmadaioh, in which he says that evil thoughts took hold of that boy who let the soul machine accumulate. I don't know if this is a bad translation, but I don't think so. Could this be abstract existence of type 1? It wouldn't be conceptual, but it would still be AE1. But at least janemba had to be embodied based on the soul. If they find something conceptual it would be even better, but I don't remember anything that puts him with that, at least not in the movie.

Has a quote from sir emmadaioh, in which he says that evil thoughts took hold of that boy who let the soul machine accumulate. I don't know if this is a bad translation, but I don't think so. Could this be abstract existence of type 1? It wouldn't be conceptual, but it would still be AE1. But at least janemba had to be embodied based on the soul. If they find something conceptual it would be even better, but I don't remember anything that puts him with that, at least not in the movie.
i mean if the movie said that he embodied those evil thoughts then yea sure.

FJAHEzB.png

jtzbKA8.png

Janemba is evil Ki possessing the ogre in charge of monitoring the Spirit Laundering Machine.

Would would he have Incorporeality? Janemba is not the evil Ki, Janemba is the result of the orge and the evil Ki merging.
Well, an accumulation of evil ki took possession of the boy, and from that was born janemba, where his appearance totally changed, so I can't say he really would have IC, maybe he needs more things in facto. But I've always seen janemba as an accumulation of souls/ki inside a single body, I also believe that there could be some Immortality there, because even if you destroy one of these souls, you still would have several thousand others.

Back