• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Immeasurable LS

It's a case by case; sometimes "Holding the universe" is a metaphorical term for it containing a portal to an alternate universe or pocket dimension rather than it being physically compressed inside said object. But in cases where it is physically compressed in the object or the object is legit large enough to contain it, it's case by case as Axiom said. It be Immeasurable if it contained the space-time of the universe.

Like @Rikimarox2 said context is key it might be immeasurable LS, it maybe infinite LS or could be plain old universal LS like this iconic example.
Why is this a profile lmao

It's a case by case; sometimes "Holding the universe" is a metaphorical term for it containing a portal to an alternate universe or pocket dimension rather than it being physically compressed inside said object. But in cases where it is physically compressed in the object or the object is legit large enough to contain it, it's case by case as Axiom said. It be Immeasurable if it contained the space-time of the universe.
The context here is a character in Touhou who can physically hold dream souls, which contain entire realities within themselves. That's about all there is to it, and there isn't much to indicate that they're portals (they do BFR people, but by virtue of separating someone's soul from their body on contact and sending it to the Dream World).

I've been told this is immeasurable LS, which I'm iffy on, so I wanted to double check.

Why is this a profile lmao

The context here is a character in Touhou who can physically hold dream souls, which contain entire realities within themselves. That's about all there is to it, and there isn't much to indicate that they're portals (they do BFR people, but by virtue of separating someone's soul from their body on contact and sending it to the Dream World).

I've been told this is immeasurable LS, which I'm iffy on, so I wanted to double check.
Assuming these "entire realities" are space-times, then yes, this would be considered Immeasurable LS. Idk the size of these "dream souls" tho so I'm going only off conjecture.

Assuming these "entire realities" are space-times, then yes, this would be considered Immeasurable LS. Idk the size of these "dream souls" tho so I'm going only off conjecture.
They're like baseball sized lol

The dreams themselves are accepted as low 2-C though, via being replications of infinitely sized dimensions.

damn alright

I feel like an idiot spending the other night calculating two class K feats but I'll take immeasurable, thank you.

depend, if you hold space-time universe then yes it is Immeasurable LS, normal universe get you universal LS, infinite universe get you Infinite LS

I mean I think if you make a CRT to add immeasurable LS to whatever character you should prolly link the CRT where the structures being Low 2-C was accepted just in case, but that's unrelated.

Cheers.

All this time calculating Anchor and chain weights for nothing!
All this time me not calculating anchors and chain weights.
this does remind me of a verse that isnt touhou that i want to give immeasurable LS to for the same reasons

Back