• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about High Godly regeneration

Let's say character A has High Godly because he can come back after concpet destruction.
Character B can erase someone's concept and information.
Would character A be able to come back from character B's erasure?

In contrary to Type 1, Type 2 conceptual destruction only blinks you on the present (literally like how Aristotelian concepts works), so I don't think it allows you to regenerate from all history erasure either, or I might be wrong.

So back again on how potent the conceptual destruction is, anyway narrative/plot and concept works on completely different ways so generally, a guy that is capable to reform his body from conceptual erasure might not able to do the same with plot erasure, so's vice versa.

You can regeneration from conceptual erasure it doesn't necessarily mean you can regeneration from information erasure
And Also you can regeneration from Information erasure it doesn't necessarily mean you can regeneration from conceptual erasure

Becuase those two fundamental aspect has different case and how that's those two fundamental aspect works

Sure Character A can regeneration from conceptual Erasure but cant Regeneration from information erasure from Character B

Last edited:
In contrary to Type 1, Type 2 conceptual destruction only blinks you on the present (literally like how Aristotelian concepts works), so I don't think it allows you to regenerate from all history erasure either, or I might be wrong.

So back again on how potent the conceptual destruction is, anyway narrative/plot and concept works on completely different ways so generally, a guy that is capable to reform his body from conceptual erasure might not able to do the same with plot erasure, so's vice versa.
Is it true?

You're asking if being able to regenerate from having the very concept of an individual's existence erased? In that case it would be yeah.

As far as I know it, High-Godly, regardless of what feat the Regeneration comes from, would Regenerate from all the above hypothetical. High-Godly is about Regenerating from absolute nothing, their is nothing to Regenerate from, so no matter what is destroyed or how complete the destruction the character would still Regenerate from it without some High-Godly Regeneration Negtaion effect.

Reactions: Sus
As far as I know it, High-Godly, regardless of what feat the Regeneration comes from, would Regenerate from all the above hypothetical. High-Godly is about Regenerating from absolute nothing, their is nothing to Regenerate from, so no matter what is destroyed or how complete the destruction the character would still Regenerate from it without some High-Godly Regeneration Negtaion effect.
Tbh, i don't understand what you say

He means even if your concepts, history and story is erased you will regenerate from it as long as it is high godly
I know, if there's anything that can regenerate from Conceptual, History and Narrative Erasure of course will get High-Godly Regeneration

However, someone who can regenerate from Conceptual Erasure is not necessarily able to regenerate from Narrative and History Erasure. And the same goes for the other way around.
But, Except the feats are shown directly

I know, if there's anything that can regenerate from Conceptual, History and Narrative Erasure of course will get High-Godly Regeneration

However, someone who can regenerate from Conceptual Erasure is not necessarily able to regenerate from Narrative and History Erasure. And the same goes for the other way around.
But, Except the feats are shown directly
It is a case by case basis, but yes it can be so sometimes

Back