• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

question about hajun

would hajun be high 1-A if it wasn't for his weaknesses? i'm talking bout tumor hajun. in terms of raw power, can he qualify for high 1-A? since he's infinitely stronger than powerful 1-As

Don't really fully get what you're asking, but his weakness are too severe to be High 1-A is what i gather, being infinetly above a 1-A doesn't mean you are automatically High 1-A, High 1-A's would basically be omnipotent if not for the presence of someone above them or some minor weakness.

No. He'd still be 1-A. High 1-A is something practically equivalent to 0 were it not for a minor limitation or the existence of a higher being.

Oh. So hajun is just a really really powerful 1-A? Im asking this because he used to be high 1-A, but he got downgraded because of his weakness, not because he wasnt strong enough

Well, being infinitely stronger does not really mean much at 1-A, as it is an indescribably vast tier.

@Jonathanlighter

If Hajun is simply isn't qualified to be High 1-A even without weakness (actually if High 1-A doesn't have any weakness, said High 1-A would just be Tier 0), the explanation for Hajun being downgraded in Hajun's page is wrong then. Hajun is simply unqualified to be High 1-A, not because he have 'serious weakness'.

Are there any High 1-A's who actually have the whole "minor limitation" as the only reason they aren't tier 0? The only high 1-As I've seen are Yog Sothoth who has Cthulu (both from Demonbane and the Mythos) and Featherine Augustus who has the Creator.

Yog-Sothoth has no weakness. Only Azathoth who is above it. Yog is basically Tier 0 but there can't be two or more 0s in any given series, so High 1-A kinda exists for that purpose.

I know that, what I mean is that the definition of High 1-A is basically "would be tier 0 if there wasn't already a Tier 0, or if they didn't have some minor weakness"

What I'm saying is that I haven't seen any High 1-As on this site who have the "minor weakness" as the reason they aren't T-0. It's always because there is a higher being.

@Monarch Okay this isn't always the case as using that kind of logic we always have Tier 0s because of that. There has to be a "minor weakness" for High 1-As at the very least.

I don't think you understand. I know that. What I'm saying is that I haven't seen any High 1-A on this site who has a minor weakness. Every High 1-A I see on this site would be tier 0 if it wasn't for the existence of a Tier 0 above them.

No High 1-A I've seen has any minor weaknesses at all. They are always 'only' High 1-A because there is a greater being. My question is are there any I haven't seen who have a minor weakness like "can't create a butterfly" as their one and only limitation amidst all the conceptual quantum higher dimensional manipulation.

@Monarch It depend on the verses in question. It get complicated as even High 1As being may have specific description that describe a limitation even without tier 0s. However there can be exceptions to that very thing too.

Well, The Law of Identity used to be scaled as High 1-A, due to possibly not quite being omniscient from its own perspective. However, given that it was explicitly at the top of ALL fictional structures, we eventually thought that it was a similar case as pre-retcon The-One-Above-All.

We also listed Monitor-Mind The Overvoid as High 1-A, before adding The Writer, as it had a minor limitation in that the multiverse was created against its will.

Regardless, I think that we should keep the "except for some minor limitation" definition for the sake of flexibility, in case we encounter such examples in future.

Jonathanlighter said:
how vast is 1-A?
well, its very vast from what I hear. There exist '1-A fodders', which get 1-A rating because they 'merely just' transcend concept of dimensions. OTOH, there also exists 'super 1-As' (In my opinion anyway ^_^) such as Outer Gods (Lesser OGs, Shub-Nigghurath and etc. but excluding Yog and other High 1-As) which I think is very 'super' indeed.

But IMO, many of Tier 1-As all 'looks alike', which might be the rason why its hard to debate them. I mean, they have 'too much in common' that at first glance they're all like same thing in my opinion. they all 'transcend concept of dimensions' for one. And I found two characters share 'see reality as mere illusions' and 'source which all come and goes' traits, which doesn't really help in deciding 'who's stronger'.

Of course, few have defining/special characteristics. Like Lucifer Morningstar or The Presence or Hajun.

Back