• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about God (SPN)

Im stupid. I didnt read Plot manipulation.

Well, now that Im here, what kind of Acausality does my man God have?

"Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist."

U wot m8.

God/Chuck exists in the past, present and future.

did he? I dont recall them going back in time or into the future and seeing him unless i forgot. I only remember seeing him in the present

They remember having met him.

Acausality type 2 means that you cant be remembered and become a living walking paradox.

It just tells me, you cannot go to the past to find them, or future cause they only exist in the present. They can remember him sure, but im pretty sure there is only one God. Going to the past wont work.

I think he fits type 1, tho. Or 4. Did any time travel happen during the first 5 seasons that he wrote?

He's omnipresent. He also wrote all the seasons up until the finale. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have Acausality. I likely forgot to remove it I think or I just left it.

Funny how you say that he is omnipresent and everybody is like "God is gone" in 99% of the show.

Did he write the finale too? Lol (im half way the last season)

If what you said is true he may fit type 4 probably since he is unaffected by the Winchester's time shenanigans.

nigh omni. What i mean is, you wont go to the past and see another version of god that is not the present one. Unless he duplicates himself, or goes back in time himself. You can find alternate michael or lucifer but not god.

The time travel immunity thing was retconed, I think he was upscaled from the angels who are supposed to be immune. But they weren't in one of the episodes. Castiel didn't remember Sam or dean at all nor the events of the episode.

But if he is the one writing the show, the time travel stuff happens because he wishes it and is reverted according to his plan. Therefore, changes in the timeline dont affect his plan. So... ??

idk about all that lol. That's why I left it for him and his sister since I wasn't sure.

He seems to be manipulating the entire plot up until the finale, he's pretty much ending the story now hence final season.

Maaaaaaybe we should create a smol CRT about it? Just maybe.

Well, if you want me to create it, it'll have to wait until Im finished with the last season. Until then... Welp.

U probably should ask Kep and Matthew because they are super knowledgeable on Supernatural and I don't remember anything too much stated about them meeting Chuck in the past

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Why does he have quantic matter manipulation if he's being scaled from atomic?
He created quantic matter too, ya know.

Back