• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Fairy Tail's Attack Potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Nastu\Zeref etc are Large Island level? there is no feat of Nastu\Zeref\Acnologia that put them that level If I remember correctly

According to the profiles, Natsu scales to Zeref, and Zeref scales to Irene.

Acnologia has his rating due to being more powerful than a High 6-B weapon.

Its about Etherion? Cause I didnt agree that is a 6-B Weapon. It is a feat similar to what happened in Noblesse, the attack seems level Country when seen from space, but it is only AoE, when we see the real extent of destruction is not level Island, it is even possible to see the small mountains. AoE: [[1]]

Real Explosion:

[[2]]

It has been stated twice that it can destroy an entire country, once by the magic council and once by Mavic IIRC. And the blast fired on the Tower of Heaven was absorbed by the magic lacrimas.

ScarletFirefly said:
It has been stated twice that it can destroy an entire country, once by the magic council and once by Mavic IIRC. And the blast fired on the Tower of Heaven was absorbed by the magic lacrimas.
Hyperboles

I already said the blast was absorbed by the lacrimas in the tower.

And also the Council doesn't have a reason to overhype the Etherion. It was a real threat at the time and they were talking about damages. Same thing with Mavis.

ScarletFirefly said:
I already said the blast was absorbed by the lacrimas in the tower.
And also the Council doesn't have a reason to overhype the Etherion. It was a real threat at the time and they were talking about damages. Same thing with Mavis.
And I already said Hyperboles, When we look the real DC is so much lower than Country

Irene actually has a Large Country level feat. Yeah it's "environmental destruction" and doesn't scale to her regular stats. However when multiple highly reliable sources with no reason or nothing to indicate they're lying/misinformed on separate occasions claim that the most powerful weapon can produce High 6-B power, and characters less powerful have shown able to produce High 6-B power, it makes the statements easier to take seriously.

Ryukuma, thats just prove my point, The feat of Irene is just AoE too, when we Talk about DC or Potency its just Hyperbole

^^What he's saying. And Acnologia is way more powerful than Irene, especially after absorbing the Ravines of Time.

What? No. Irene being able to warp the entire country of Fiore is considered as Large Country level Attack Potency. A weapon was stated on multiple occasions by various highly reliable sources with no reason or indication to be lying/misinformed to have Large Country Level AP and less powerful characters can produce Large Country Level AP.

I already said the blast was absorbed by the Tower of Heaven and the dude keeps saying hyperbole and showing the scan...

Irene feat was AoE, not Dc. Scarlet I already show the scan, so please show a scan that Acnologia or other character destroying a Country or similar, please

Muuuuh said:
Irene feat was AoE, not Dc.
Scarlet I already show the scan, so please show a scan that Acnologia or other character destroying a Country or similar, please
We keep telling you about a character less powerful than Acnologia who can destroy a Large Country. Yet for whatever reason you insist it's pure Area of Effect. When it isn't. Such a power like hers is environmental destruction that does scale to her physical stats yes (like Esdeath's Ice Storm), but it is still Attack Potency. And the fact that a less powerful character can produce Large Country levels of power helps make multiple statements by reliable sources of a more powerful weapon having Large Country level power easier to take into consideration.

Also Scarlet already explained to you the context behind your scan.

New evidence? Huh? All you have is a scan of the Etherion that was absorbed by the tower. That, and the hyperbole "argument". Those are hardly evidence, let alone new ones.

Yet...Scarlet already explained your scan. We've already discussed Etherion as well. Ryu and Scarlet have countered your points. We have addressed everything else last time. I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back