• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about erasing Death's existence

If I'm not wrong, in this Wiki Death have High-Godly regeneration because he regenerated from Soma Cruz's erasure of existence. And since here Death is considered the very concept of death, it has regenerated something higher than the soul. That's right? This feat comes from the novel Demon Castle Dracula: Reminiscence of the Divine Abyss, and the capture of this part is on the page of Death.
I just had a doubt. Another translation of this same part of the novel does not mention the erasure of existence (Link:https://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,3203.0.html). So I went looking for this part of the novel in the original language.

Captura-de-tela-Castlevania-Novel.png

If I'm not mistaken, this is the part of the novel that talks about Soma and Death. So I used google translator on my cell phone to get the kanji, and it looked like this:

かつて 、 二 度 にわたり 蒼真 の 前 に 立ち塞がっ た 、 絶大 な 力 を 持つ 魔性 。 その 時 は 、 ドラキュラ の 魂 の 元 に 数多く の 魔物 達 の 魂 を 「 支配 」 し た 状態 だっ た から こそ 封滅 で き た ものの 、 力 は 疎か 武器 すら も 無い この 状況 で たちう は 、 とても 太刀打ち できる 相手 で は ない 。

Since I don't know Japanese I used a few online translators and none provided the translation that contained the erasure part of existence. Since I know that online translators can be flawed and there's also a chance that the app didn't read some kanji and passed the text with some part missing for me, I come here to ask people who know more about it. Which translation is correct? Does the original really mention the erasure of existence?

Since I'm not fluent in English, I used a translator to translate my original language (Brazilian Portuguese) into English. So there may be translation errors.

If I'm not wrong, in this Wiki Death have High-Godly regeneration because he regenerated from Soma Cruz's erasure of existence. And since here Death is considered the very concept of death, it has regenerated something higher than the soul. That's right? This feat comes from the novel Demon Castle Dracula: Reminiscence of the Divine Abyss, and the capture of this part is on the page of Death.
I just had a doubt. Another translation of this same part of the novel does not mention the erasure of existence (Link:https://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,3203.0.html). So I went looking for this part of the novel in the original language.

Captura-de-tela-Castlevania-Novel.png

If I'm not mistaken, this is the part of the novel that talks about Soma and Death. So I used google translator on my cell phone to get the kanji, and it looked like this:

かつて 、 二 度 にわたり 蒼真 の 前 に 立ち塞がっ た 、 絶大 な 力 を 持つ 魔性 。 その 時 は 、 ドラキュラ の 魂 の 元 に 数多く の 魔物 達 の 魂 を 「 支配 」 し た 状態 だっ た から こそ 封滅 で き た ものの 、 力 は 疎か 武器 すら も 無い この 状況 で たちう は 、 とても 太刀打ち できる 相手 で は ない 。

Since I don't know Japanese I used a few online translators and none provided the translation that contained the erasure part of existence. Since I know that online translators can be flawed and there's also a chance that the app didn't read some kanji and passed the text with some part missing for me, I come here to ask people who know more about it. Which translation is correct? Does the original really mention the erasure of existence?

Since I'm not fluent in English, I used a translator to translate my original language (Brazilian Portuguese) into English. So there may be translation errors.
Use r/translators to get a confirmation

I put it in r/translators and a user translated it. His translation also did not mention the erasure of existence.

Back