• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about duality

doesn't depend on the context? duality is an opposite like light and dark, but cause and effect can be said to be related, not opposite. I still don't understand this
I mean sure it depends, but the word cause and the word effect itself is a duality.

ok wait I change the question. if the feat says "causation" or "causality system in the world" is it the same as cause and effect which is said to be duality?

ok wait I change the question. if the feat says "causation" or "causality system in the world" is it the same as cause and effect which is said to be duality?
I mean causality connects and make use of cause and effect but a cause and effect still has an opposite and so it is still a duality nonetheless.

So yeah wouldnt really change.

Causality is a system consisting of 2 complimentary parts (cause & effect), not opposites. Unfortunately not a duality.

I also think that arguing against the above is also valid. I mean, outside of Yin & Yang, people still consider the sun and the moon a duality. While I don't (specifically outside of Yin & Yang).

Back