• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

question about dimensionality

Is there a huge difference between 2-A and low 1-C? Could a 2-A character be able to ever beat someone low 1-C?

someone like anos, for example, clearly outhaxes ness and is faster, would still lose to ness because the difference between them is too big? will ness not be affected by anos' hax and instantely win making it a stomp?

low 1-C and higher tiers have a reality-fiction gap between then, basicallymore than infinite, and if you have this not only as power but also dimensionality, yes, a 2-A can't touch you without low 1-C abilities, and yes, ness stomps anos

someone like anos, for example, clearly outhaxes ness and is faster, would still lose to ness because the difference between them is too big? will ness not be affected by anos' hax and instantely win making it a stomp?
Once you get to T1, layers of transcendence matter more than actual resistances. Ness wouldn't care if Anos can destroy non-existence itself, because Anos is as practically insignificant to Ness as Ness is to us.

Once you get to T1, layers of transcendence matter more than actual resistances. Ness wouldn't care if Anos can destroy non-existence itself, because Anos is as practically insignificant to Ness as Ness is to us.
yo i see ppl tell me that anos' feat of dodging eges' spear is irrelevant speed and that he's beyond time and space so i wanted to know the difference between immeasurable and irrelevant and why anos cant qualifY

Last edited:
yo i see ppl tell me that anos' feat of dodging eges' spear is irrelevant speed and that he's beyond time and space which makes no sense so i wanted to know the difference between immeasurable and irrelevant and why anos cant qualifY
Irrelevant only apply for 1-A and above and even then it may get nuked later.

yo i see ppl tell me that anos' feat of dodging eges' spear is irrelevant speed and that he's beyond time and space which makes no sense so i wanted to know the difference between immeasurable and irrelevant and why anos cant qualifY
Immeasurable: Being so much faster than instant actions (i.e. actions with infinite speed or undertaken in 0 amount of time) that you see them as statued or frozen. Practically, this allows you to dodge or outrun instant abilities like passives or teleportation and/or move through time (time traveling) via sheer speed. This latter application is why multiple temporal dimensions grant Immeasurable Speed. Mathematically, if V = D/T, then T for Immeasurable Speed is undefined and can't be applied.
Irrelevant: Moving in a manner that transcends the ideas of time and distance and dimensionality altogether. If multiple temporal dimensions grants Immeasurable, then being beyond temporal dimensions grants Irrelevant.

The reason why they call Anos catching Dihiddoatem an Irrelevant Speed feat is because of all the buzzwords the novel uses, saying that Dihiddoatem transcends spacetime and has no concept of distance or time (textbook Irrelevant Speed). But practically Anos' Immeasurable is probably from Eques, who has actual concrete speed feats that put them at Immeasurable. So the wiki most likely played it on the safer side and used Immeasurable.

Last edited:
Immeasurable: Being so much faster than instant actions (i.e. actions with infinite speed or undertaken in 0 amount of time) that you see them as statued or frozen. Practically, this allows you to dodge or outrun instant abilities like passives or teleportation and/or move through time (time traveling) via sheer speed. This latter application is why multiple temporal dimensions grant Immeasurable Speed. Mathematically, if V = D/T, then T for Immeasurable Speed is undefined and can't be applied.
Irrelevant: Moving in a manner that transcends the ideas of time and distance and dimensionality altogether. If multiple temporal dimensions grants Immeasurable, then being beyond temporal dimensions grants Irrelevant.

The reason why they call Anos catching Dihiddoatem an Irrelevant Speed feat is because of all the buzzwords the novel uses, saying that Dihiddoatem transcends spacetime and has no concept of distance or time (textbook Irrelevant Speed). But practically Anos' Immeasurable is probably from Eques, who has actual concrete speed feats that put them at Immeasurable. So the wiki most likely played it on the safer side and used Immeasurable.
Alright so if I understand this correctly in order to be irrelevant speed (in this wiki at least) Anos would have to already be 1-A and since he scales to the silver sea which is 2-A he's 2-A with immeasurable speed

Unironically that feat would probably qualify for irrelevant speed if not for that 1-A requirement.

The logic of irrelevant back then is because 1-A generally already beyond concept of dimension( a spatial and temporal) which mean the logic of space time no longer aply. But with current system, you can even be tier 0 while still being bound by the dimension so the meaning of irrelevant doesn’t mean much anymore.

Back