• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about destroying multi universes

Personally, it sounds to me like it’s a low 2c feat at least, because the way I see it, if they intended to say he can destroy one universe at a time, they simply would have said he can destroy a/the universe. On the other hand, I agree it’s safer to say 3A at least,
Omg finally someone ******* understand

While I’m not saying Cell and Kid Buu should be universal, Android 16 and Elder Kai are taken pretty seriously in the story and no one (not even the characters who can directly and accurately sense power levels) seem to doubt them, what makes any other universe busting statement not a hyperbole
Well C16 doesn't really know how strong he is so he just believed him but cell was clearly just hyping himself like really

Because we'd need more CONTEXT about the SITUATION to go with any higher end besides the low-end.
the context says that he destroyed multiple universes and there is NO prove that he did it one by one and is safer to go with it.

Can you stop? I already adressed that already
You say that we should use a single statement with no context or anything else to help us understand it or properly index it at any higher-end besides the low-end. That sounds very small brain, no offense.

You say that we should use a single statement with no context or anything else to help us understand it or properly index it at any higher-end besides the low-end. That sounds very small brain, no offense.
Okay i am gona explain you is simplier to assume that he did in one go because we dont have to assume as hard to say that he didnt in one go

Saying that you need more context for a clear cut statement is kind dumb tbh why do we assume that a character is universal level just because he was stated to have the ability to destroy a universe without a specific time frame? You also need more context for that

Saying that you need more context for a clear cut statement is kind dumb tbh why do we assume that a character is universal level just because he was stated to have the ability to destroy a universe without a specific time frame? You also need more context behind that
I'm not saying it isn't some form of universal. I'm saying that for any higher ratings besides the low-end, we need more context. This is my last comment on the situation because if I keep going I'm going to lose my mind.

I'm not saying it isn't some form of universal. I'm saying that for any higher ratings besides the low-end, we need more context. This is my last comment on the situation because if I keep going I'm going to lose my mind.
If the lowest end was the safest assumption then someone who has been stated to have the ability to destroy a universe should be only planet level because there were no time frame specified so we are just going to assume that can destroy the universe by destroying each planet

If the lowest end was the safest assumption that someone who has been stated to have the ability to destroy a universe should be only planet level because there were no time frame specified
Yeah is not about the safest is about the most logical

Okay imma sleep and i will be disapointed if the wiki doesnt explode or they ban me again Please dont or if the thread doesnt have 1000 responses or isnt closed

1_is_that_so.jpg

I doubt so. Afaik, destroying a infinite amount of universes in a finite amount of time is still 2-A
Sorry dude that's an assumption we are just going to assume that they need to destroy a universe one at a time for ever and just give them immortality type 1 based on this problem solved

Anyway here's the statement :

Pretty sure it refers to Alien x having the ability to destroy multiple universes in a single shot

Here's what it says : "Alien x can create and destroy entire universes, so the risk is too great for Ben to use this upgrade again"

While I feel like Alien X is likely 2-B, I would say that “can create and destroy universes” isn’t a direct statement of a one shot, I can say “I can make pies”, this does not inherently mean I make 2 pies at the same time

While I feel like Alien X is likely 2-B, I would say that “can create and destroy universes” isn’t a direct statement of a one shot, I can say “I can make pies”, this does not mean I make 2 pies at the same time
I don't think we should really apply real life logic tbh when someone says" I can destroy a universe " we obviously assume that he can destroy it in a single shot but if a normal human said" I can destroy a car "do we assume that he can destroy it in a single shot? Clearly no..... What I'm trying to say is people should stop using this kind of examples as those are clearly exceptions

I feel like context here suggests just 3-A.
We agreed that destroying an entire universe refers to low 2-C unless shown otherwise, 3-A means the ability to destroy all the celestial bodies of the universe but even then the statement is pretty clear as a day it clearly refers to Alien x being able to one shot multiple amount of low 2-C structures

I would agree that Low 2-C seems more viable going by Alien X’es own Feats and how “destroying/creating the universe” is treated in the show itself, pretty all of them involve timeline creation or destruction

Like Dragonlord said, it doesn't seem to describe itself as a one shot thing. "I can kill people" doesn't mean I can kill multiple people at once.

Like Dragonlord said, it doesn't seem to describe itself as a one shot thing. "I can kill people" doesn't mean I can kill multiple people at once.
If a character knows that he can only destroy 1 universe at a time why would he say I can destroy multiple universes instead of saying I can destroy an entire universe? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me

While I feel like Alien X is likely 2-B, I would say that “can create and destroy universes” isn’t a direct statement of a one shot, I can say “I can make pies”, this does not inherently mean I make 2 pies at the same time
if u are a reality warper tho, I would be tempted to put you a low multipie level

Just realised zeno also should be downgraded to low 2-c because all of his feats are individually destroying the universes

Actually never mind zeno destroyed the entire timeline in future trunks arc so his rating is fine

I'mma do this carefully and smartly.

Let's say that a character can wipe multiple planets.
What is the problem? That means he can just go planet after planet, destroying them world by world kinda like buu did. That doesn't make the feat 4-C/4-B, that makes it 5-A because assuming that he wiped out all of them at a time is a far stretch which cannot be used without further context.

The same applies to universes. If they said "destroy a multiverse" then yeah that is blatantly 2-C but they didn't, they said multiple universes which means that it might not be simultaneously.

Back