• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about destroying multi universes

if a character says he can destroy multiple universes we assume he did in one go or he did it several times?

More context is needed to make any assumptions we've been over this dude.
Damn i know you were going to derail and avoid getting my answer answered also why you assume he didnt

that happened with 8 bit and 9-A TF2 i alredy have expirience with you

How is this derailing? The answer is that we need more context to make any assumptions. Call any staff here and they'll agree with me.

alien x saying the character activates my secret card biases
Oh wait I saw that scan. There was really no context for it tho, it just flat out says Alien x can destroy multiple universes. So, it’s at least universal. But anything further can’t be definitive. Possibly lowmultiversal or multiversal could also work i think

what if i say than this is my master plan to downgrade several 2-B verse with this argument.... yeah is a joke BTW

I am pretty sure we use Occam's razor which is the simplest answer and defend it with the burden of proof.

I don't think we give tiers of that alone anyway for example if they are already 2-C or higher this can be used to back it up but if they are 3-A to low 2-C this can be evidence for that tier instead

Oh wait I saw that scan. There was really no context for it tho, it just flat out says Alien x can destroy multiple universes. So, it’s at least universal. But anything further can’t be definitive. Possibly lowmultiversal or multiversal could also work i think
Yeah atleast that would be Low 2-C probally 2-B

isnt the more easy is to assume he did in one go that he didnt in one go because that is what most people would assume

I hope you know, when it comes to universes, statements like that are 3-A without further context. Universal futon the wiki are strict.

I hope you know, when it comes to universes, statements like that are 3-A without further context. Universal futon the wiki are strict.
okay i can agree with that and is result the true i am not mad because that is a real argument instead of a pseudo avanced burden proof

I honestly disagree lmao if someone says he can destroy a universe then we obviously assume that he can do it in a single shot and we aren't going to assume that he is planet level just because there was no specific time Fram same goes for destroying multiple universes if someone says I can destroy multiple universes then it clears to him being able to do it in one shot with no specific time frame needed lmao

I honestly disagree lmao if someone says he can destroy a universe then we obviously assume that he can do it in a single shot and we aren't going to assume that he is planet level just because there was no specific time Fram same goes for destroying multiple universes if someone says I can destroy multiple universes then it clears to him being able to do it in one shot lmao
Why? Why would we do that? In what world would we get accurate statistics by using a statement with no context?

I honestly disagree lmao if someone says he can destroy a universe then we obviously assume that he can do it in a single shot and we aren't going to assume that he is planet level just because there was no specific time Fram same goes for destroying multiple universes if someone says I can destroy multiple universes then it clears to him being able to do it in one shot with no specific time frame needed lmao
Cell and Kid Buu both having Universe Destruction statements

I think you the problem here is that you guys are trying to find an objective meaning for this one statement. This kind of statement can be interpreted as 3-A, low 2-C, 2-C, or hell, maybe even 2-B to 2-A.

The problem is there’s no obvious/objective statement so to be safe, we go with the low end unless proven otherwise.

Because the situation needs more context for it to be a valid 2-C feat. We don't just assume things like that.
The situations also need more context to be proved to be Low 2-C we also dont assume things like that because you are bringing things out of nowhere

I think you the problem here is that you guys are trying to find an objective meaning for this one statement. This kind of statement can be interpreted as 3-A, low 2-C, 2-C, or hell, maybe even 2-B to 2-A.

The problem is there’s no obvious/objective statement so to be safe, we go with the low end unless proven otherwise.
and actual argument thanks

But it is a single statement with absolutely 0 context. Why would we use it?
You don't need any context while the statement itself is clear as a day if someone says I can destroy a universe then we do assume that he can do that in a single shot we aren't gonna say he is planet level because no time Fram was specified

Personally, it sounds to me like it’s a low 2c feat at least, because the way I see it, if they intended to say he can destroy one universe at a time, they simply would have said he can destroy a/the universe. On the other hand, I agree it’s safer to say 3A at least,

Exactly, which is why more context to the situation would be appreciated for a more accurate rating Maybe? Perhaps? LoL, not like I know, not like I'm real.

Because their statements about destruction destroying the universe are simply hyperbole
While I’m not saying Cell and Kid Buu should be universal, Android 16 and Elder Kai are taken pretty seriously in the story and no one (not even the characters who can directly and accurately sense power levels) seem to doubt them, what makes any other universe busting statement not a hyperbole

Back