• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Bleach

So to avoid spam thread's, I'll just ask everything I want to know here about bleach

1. Almighty Passive or Always Active?
2. Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen scale how multiple times than senna?
3. The reason Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen are above senna?
4. How many FTL Aizen, Yhwach and Ichigo have?
5. And I once heard someone say on social media, in a novel that Auswahlen arrows cannot be seen in the future by Almighty Yhwach, is that true?

So to avoid spam thread's, I'll just ask everything I want to know here about bleach

2. Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen scale how multiple times than senna?
3. The reason Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen are above senna?
4. How many FTL Aizen, Yhwach and Ichigo have?
5. And I once heard someone say on social media, in a novel that Auswahlen arrows cannot be seen in the future by Almighty Yhwach, is that true?
1. It can be turned on and off. When he starts his fight against TS Ichigo it’s heavily implied he isn’t using it. The indicator is when you see the eyeballs on his body.
2. They don’t have a set “x times Senna” they just upscale to 5-B because Senna’s feat is like Low 5-B+. So people were like yeah 5-B upscaling is fair.
3. Senna’s explosion occurred in the Dangai, Dangai survived, Yhwach was going to destroy the Dangai, Aizen and Ichigo scale to Yhwach.
4. ~5x FTL for TB Ichigo and those who scale. ~25x FTL for TB Hollow Ichigo tho 👀
5. To my knowledge that’s never the case. If you’re referring to the Stil Silver arrow Uryu fired it’s more so a culmination of this: Yhwach said Uryu possesses a power that surpasses his own, Jugram said Uryu’s Antithesis counters the Almighty, thus it’s implied that’s how Uryu landed the blow.

Regarding Uryu, he was also never targeted by the Auswahlen, for some reason he was immune to Yhwach’s selection.

My theory is that Uryu is a blind spot to Yhwach’s Almighty. This is backed up by a book released in Japan called “The Blood Warfare” or sumn

Regarding Uryu, he was also never targeted by the Auswahlen, for some reason he was immune to Yhwach’s selection.

My theory is that Uryu is a blind spot to Yhwach’s Almighty. This is backed up by a book released in Japan called “The Blood Warfare” or sumn
Do you have a link to this book?

No problem, it's okay if you can't find the site. I should probably be able to find it by the name of the book.

The Almighty is only active when Yhwach has his eyes open. For example, he was battling Ichigo with his eyes closed up until the climax, and Ichigo could somewhat keep up with him. But once he opened his eyes, he could see through all of Ichigo's attacks and just cream him.
All im getting is the cover yhwach face, is the databook recent or old?
That would be Vol. 55 of the manga, which is also titled The Blood Warfare.

The indicator is when you see the eyeballs on his body.

Yhwach got up from his throne and fought Ichigo with those eyes balls in his body without using Almighty. Those are not indications. He had Almighty before gaining those eyeballs abilities. They are not related.

The indicator is his own eyeballs, with his pupils doubling and doing that gross thing where they spin around and junk.
Oh, Yhwach will also tell you when he is using The Almighty, 'cause he's just a bastard like that.

Isn't The Almighty basically passive when it come to this site's vs battles rules ?

That's how i understood it anyway .

It isn't in-character for Yhwach to use The Almighty from the get-go, really. Unless he is dead serious on obliterating the target and erasing their corpses (i.e., bloodlusted), then he won't use it from the beginning of the fight.

It isn't in-character for Yhwach to use The Almighty from the get-go, really. Unless he is dead serious on obliterating the target and erasing their corpses (i.e., bloodlusted), then he won't use it from the beginning of the fight.
This isn't true at all, he uses The Almighty 24/7 after being able to activate it.

The only example we have of him not using it deliberately was against Ichigo for the early part of their fight and he himself explains why that is.

The blood warfare is volume 55.

There’s a book that came out regarding bleach titled something similar lol I know the bloodwarfare is a volume title

According to the posts in that 4chan thread, the book isn't official, which makes sense since I'd never heard of it until now.

Blood warframe is not listed as official on the Bleach web site.

As for yhwach not being able to see the arrow. I think could be because of it's "stillness"properties. As the mimihgi who also uses stillness could not be seen by yhwach

Their is no reason to believe uryu is immune to Almighty hash could see his future and was even slapping him around with it

Back