• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Berkeley Cardinal

Woddin kardinal için 0^inf^inf... kullanılır ve berkeley kardinal woddin'den çok daha büyük olduğu için "woddin'den daha yüksek" kullanmak en mantıklısıdır.
First, Do not speak Turkish on this wiki.
Second, The example you gave for Woodin is already a separate absurdity.
Assume that the Berkeley Cardinal is actually tied to the cosmology size, transcending this cardinal is very high into tier 0, baseline tier 0 is Mahlo Cardinal and Berkeley Cardinal is far exceed Mahlo
This is also wrong actually.
Anyway, let me explain a little bit with VSBW logic, I won't take too long.
In the Vsbw system, they find even qualitative transcendence is enough for the layers on H1-A, mathematically speaking, I mean that, if k is an inaccessible cardinal, P(k) naturally becomes 1 layer in H1-A.
Well, if you follow this logic, what is completely inaccessible for the H1-A hierarchies will be 1-inaccessible.
When we continue, even 2-inaccessible will be inaccessible for any 0 hierarchies and will also get an inaccessible layer on 0.
So even infinite^infinite^infinite^infinite^infinite^infinite... layer will still technically be smaller than this.
Mahlo would then again be inaccessible for any 0 hierarchy but Mahlo is also way beyond it.
My recommendation is to use the phrase Mahlo gets as many layers as Mahlo in tier 0 for situations like this.

Back