• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Beatrice

Depends on how you look at it but I don't think she should straight up get a 1-B. Strictly physically speaking she doesn't seem to have anything on that scale and needed an intrincate plot for the whole "creating her own Filgaia" thing.

On the other hand, her death definitely causes a 1-B nuke as it caused the collapse of the whole verse, which she can still come back from.

IIRC, SCP-682 gets a Low 2-C via Death under the similar circumstances of nuking the Universe when it dies. Beatrice could get a 1-B via death as the same happens when she "dies" at that scale.

Still, it's told in her profile and repeated many this on this thread that her true self is 25D, that should warrant 1-B regardless.

@Dziga Her true self resides in the 25th Dimension, yes. But the capability of existing in Higher Dimensional space doesn't instantly qualify you as higher dimensional being in power. In the vs Reinhard thing the problem is more like he can't reach the place she is at.

@In general Being the one who discussed 5-A as a more safe/less controversial position (despite liking Beatrice), I'll stand neutral in this, then.

In regards to her being 1-B for her true self at EoS there are the following pros:

0. Became the Negative Side to the verse in general.

1. Resides in 25-D space.

2. Said she rules over it.

3. The whole verse got nuked in 1-B scale when she died.

4. Still comes back from that.

5. EoS Virginia who is the Protag and fought her alongside the party is the one who recreates the verse at endgame. So Beatrice would scale to that as it was the same Virginia who fought her.

Cons would be that she needed to appropriate energy from stuff far lower in output than 1-B for the sake of her plans throughout the game and had a general problem due to the whole interaction between dimensions so while her hax definitely is 25-D as it affects and reaches such with no problem whatsoever, physically wise she has that contradiction.

Finally: I'm aware that one could argue that the cons constitutes a limitation Beatrice had prior to her plan coming to fruition and thus her EoS true form (which is the one the profile is for) is 1-B based on the pros. But I don't want to go there. I'm more than fine with her tier as is.

Whether that is enough for 1-B via death, straight up 1-B true self or just something is up to you since the only thing I wanted to confirm was the hax. I'm neutral here.

>Whether that is enough for 1-B via death, straight up 1-B true self or just something is up to you since the only thing I wanted to confirm was the hax. I'm neutral here.

Fate running from responsibility (eyes)

Nah it's 'k, i know why.

Just like i did with Reinhard (eyes)

In the vs Reinhard thing the problem is more like he can't reach the place she is at.

He can reach her with Glads, he just can't kill her. Anyways, this feels really weird for me. If her true self is 25D and nuked a 25D realm, even if via death, it should be Hyperversal. Don't know anything about the verse really so gonna see where this goes.

Back