• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aseka

He/Him
In NT 22, Coronzon said that Accel's law manip more fundamental than Angel Fall.

I wanna ask about range of Angel Fall. Angel Fall works by pull an Angel down by force from Heaven Phase to Earth. Is the range by default 11 dimensional? Because it involved Phase which cover the whole universe of Toaru.

And if it is, is Accel's law manip which is more fundamental than Angel Fall can get range 11 dimensional too by default?

Is your argument that causing a fundamental change more drastic than Angel Fall would be qualification for High Complex Multiversal range? We know that can't be true since he only reaches out to the ends of the galaxy with platinum wings and Grand Magic is planetary in range. So Accelerator doesn't qualify for High Complex Multiversal range for the same reason he doesn't qualify for Universal range; you have to be able to reach "anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum". The same should be true for an 11-dimensional space-time continuum although I don't know why the description forgets to specify the word "anywhere". Quite an oversight, imo.

The distortion of the laws that allows Grand Magic to be casted in the first place is universal in range, but the range and effects of Grand Magic like Angel Fall is only planetary, and we can only confirm it interacts with the 3-dimensional world.

At best, the only upgrade I can see plat wings Accelerator getting is Interdimensional range which I would support since you don't actually have to travel an infinite distance to qualify, but that's only if we can equate phases to universes(or pocket universes). While I believe Phases should be a close enough of approximation to at the very least a pocket universe, unfortunately Carissa's Curtana Original and Marian's Dainsleif don't have interdimensional range listed in their profiles, presumably because it wouldn't let them hit someone residing in a parallel universe. I'll add a proposal in my CRT (that'll never get answered) regardless, to buff Carissa and Marian's range to Interdimensional with Curtana Original and Dáinsleif, if it can't be done through here.

Anyways, my revised range for Accelerator would look something like:
Range: A few dozen meters with firearms and standard vector attacks, several kilometers with Air Manipulation (Can manipulate the air across Academy City), one planetary diameter when using the Earth's energy and rotation. Varies with what vector he comes in contact with. Galactic range, possibly Interdimensional with Platinum wings (Would cause a change greater than forcing an Angel down from the phase of heaven)

Last edited:
So, what about Fiamma with LPSaD? Is it considered planetary range too from opening Heaven?

So, what about Fiamma with LPSaD? Is it considered planetary range too from opening Heaven?
Well it would be limited to just the phase of heaven so it doesn't meet the same qualifications for Interdimensional unless you specify that he is limited to interacting with heaven.

It's my opinion however that his range should be universal since he ignores the concept of distance altogether.
Also, do you have feats on Fiamma about Holy Right's stamina?
I don't know how you'd word it but the Holy Right has infinite stamina when Fiamma has the Index Controller.
Index's Controller: After acquiring Index's controller, Fiamma solved the issue he had with the Right Arms slowly disintegrating in the air with each use, limiting the number of times he could use it in a row.
Fiamma could swing as many times as necessary now.
That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary.

Speed.

Toughness.

Intelligence.

Physical strength.

Space between him and his opponent.

Numbers.

A weapon.

Fiamma could bring an end to the fight by merely holding out his hand, so he did not
need any of the usual cards that would lead to a tiny victory when used together. He
needed to do only one thing to win. He would swing his right hand and it was all over.
That was all there was to it. It seemed he had been limited in the number of times he
could use it before, but he had overcome that by compensating with the knowledge he
received from Index. Now, Fiamma could win as many times as he wanted.
  • Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 9 Part 2

It's one of the listed miracles he's stated to be able to perform like Jesus did in the Bible.
“That is correct.

You could say my right hand has the power to create... miracles.”

Fiamma slowly moved through the rubble and continued. “The Son of God used his right hand to cure the illnesses of the sick and revive the deceased. It was the right hand which drew the cross and scattered the holy water used for the baptism of Christ. Furthermore, Archangel Michael—the right hand of God—has the distinction of being the greatest weapon in history, having cast down an uncountable number of fallen angels; even Lucifer was defeated when opposed by Archangel Michael. It is such an overwhelming power.”

The embodiment of the power of the right hand itself. The Holy Right.
  • Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 16 Epilogue

Don't you think Holy Right have resistance to Power Null, because it resist negating power from IB. Or it just Holy Right have some regeneration?

Back