• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about 2-A Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They scale to the Forerunners who could supposedly draw in the potential of an infinity of nascent alternate realities, to use them as fuel

As the reflective orb rotates beneath my ship, I see also the outstretched, feather-like plumes of vacuum energy pylons, drawing in the potential of an infinity of alternate realities ... aborting untold numbers of nascent universes to supply Requiem's power. Strange that these cosmic deaths have never before struck me as cruel and futile. All of Forerunner technology has been made possible by drawing down vacuum energy. My own life, all that I know, arises out of cosmic predation.

It is unknown if they can use this for offensive purposes since it is possible that due to their very nature that they do not have any form of military and since the multiversal rating of the Forerunners does not apply to their military technology, it is strictly for their fuel gathering and production.

To add on to that.

"Fred stood on the brink of creation, watching universes wink into being, then swell into silvery eggs of brilliance and implode into nothing...He saw the birth of all things and the end of everything, saw the wave of eternity roll across a universe of universes and swallow them all in the blink of an eye." -Halo, Last Night

Matthew Schroeder and Everlasting actually do have plans to downgrade the verse at some point and for multiple reasons, but I'll wait for them to create the thread when they find the time to do that. Although, since the question was answered, I suppose this thread could be closed?

Yes, I will close the thread (not "treath").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back